March 2015 Moms
Options

In L&D again **Update 3**

Re: In L&D again **Update 3**

• Options
    Fingers crossed he stays put!!
    Me(29), DH (29)
    Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
    Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
    July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
    EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Any update?
  • Options
    T&P to you and your family! I hope your little man stays in there longer!!
  • Options
    Just popping in to see how you're doing today. :)
  • Options
    Praying for the contractions to stop!
    BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    janda426 said:

Any update?

Just updated the OP! :)

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms
  • Options
    So glad to hear Theodore is doing great in there! FX the stone passes soon.
  • Options
    Great update! So glad he is still being a dancing fool. Hope you start to feel better soon.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
      imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm so glad Theodore is doing well and I hope you get out of there soon!!
  • Options
    Yay for baby Theodore! I hope he continues to throw dance parties in there, and generally makes himself comfortable. =) I am really sorry that you're throwing up and stuff though. That is awful. :( I hope that the stone passes soon so you can get some relief! Thinking of you!
  • Options
    I am glad they are controlling the pain. I loved the dilaudid when I got it after surgery. It's like you can feel the pain melt away within seconds of them injecting it into your IV. Glad the contracting has stopped as well.
  • Options
    Great update! FX that stone passes SOON.

• Options
    So glad to hear the update, but sorry to hear you might have to have a procedure for removing the stone. I hope it passes and that you're home and resting soon. Theodore is such a champ! Hugs again lady.
  • Options
    So happy to hear baby Theodore is staying put. I'll keep sending thoughts and prayers your way!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so happy Theodore is doing well! I hope you start to feel better and stones are taken care of quickly!

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So glad everything is ok with the baby!!!  Hopefully the stone will pass on its own. :)
  • Options
    Glad to hear your little man is doing well. FX the stone passes on its own and you start to feel better soon.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Yay! So glad to hear Theodore's doing well!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Options
    So glad to hear baby is doing well. Hopefully you will be feeling better and out of there soon.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Such good news for you and LO. I hope the stone passes soon and you find some relief!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP: 6.25.14     EDD: 3.3.15     Team Green!

For SuzyQ0525 and all M15 Loss Moms
  • Options
    T&Ps for you, I've had kidney stones several times though never while pregnant. I know the pain you are feeling and hope you get better ASAP! I'm glad to hear Theodore is doing so well;)
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Options
    So glad Theodore is doing well!  Hope the stone passes and you are at home and resting comfortably soon!

For suzyq0525

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    Thinking of you all!! Hoping little Theodore stays put!

Tisha, Mom to DD Taylor 16 years old, DS Trevor 18 months old, and one on the way  

• Options
    I'm glad to hear that Theodore is doing well. Now let's just focus on getting you better! Hope they can give you relief soon.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sending good vibes your way! As painful as they are, I hope it is just a kidney stone and that it passes on its own so you don't have to be put under and go through any more stress!

Keep on cooking Theodore!
  • Options
    Kidney stones are the PITS! My husband gets them from time to time. Hope that pain meds help and it passes on its own :)
    For SuzyQ0525 and all other M15 losses

BabyFruit Ticker
    It's a BOY !!!
  • Options
    Just saw your update. Praying for relief for you soon, kidney stones while pregnant? That's just wrong. Lol I'm so sorry you're going through this. So glad baby is well though.
  • Options
    I'm so happy to hear of the healthy Theodore update! Best of wishes for you and your family! Hope you feel better too and can keep some food down asap! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    For SuzyQ and all the M15 losses

• Options
    Hope you feel better soon.

For SuzyQ & all the March 15 Loss Moms

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Wow glad T is doing well and that pain is better. Hope the vomiting subsides and the stone passes!! Get some rest!
  • Options
    Feel better!! Fingers crossed everything resolves without issue!
  • Options
    Hope you can start holding down food and drinks sooner rather than later. Will be praying for you and Theodore. Get better soon, and rest as much as possible! :) update us when you can.
  • Options
    Glad Theodore is doing great and staying put! Sorry about the pain, I hope it passes quickly!
  • Options
    So happy T is doing okay and cooking! I'm so sorry you're going through this, but I hope they can continue to keep you comfortable and that you get that stone out ASAP!
  • Options
    Phew, what a relief! I hope the kidney stone gets its ass in gear and gets moving soon!
    - - -
    Me(33) & DH(33) - Married 2012.08.18
    TTC #1 since Aug 2012
    BFP#1 2012.12.14 - EDD 2013.08.23 - MC 2012.12.26
    BFP#2 2014.03.12 - EDD 2014.11.16 - MC 2014.05.23
    BFP#3 2014.07.17 - EDD 2015.03.28 - Feeling Hopeful!
  • Options
    Glad to here you are doing better

for SuzyQ and all who have lost

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Glad they're managing your pain and hope that they can help you stop the vomiting soon. Even more happy that Theodore is doing well!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you have this pain, but am so happy that Theodore is doing well and you will be ok. Best news of the day!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"