Zipper
63% 72 votes
Snaps
29% 33 votes
SS (??)
7% 8 votes

Re: CPW: Zippers or snaps

• Options
    I like snaps at night because we do not have to fully unswaddle to change her diaper. As soon as we are done swaddling or daytime I am all about the zipper.
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    zippers! Unless it's MIL, she's been known to zip a baby up in the zipper  :-O
  • Options
    I thought I would like zippers but snaps are so much easier! DS likes to scrunch up his legs and wiggle a lot which makes the zippered ones especially difficult- and as pp mentioned, don't have to unswaddle or delayer as much for MOTN diaper changes.
  • Options
    Snaps because I hate having to wrestle his legs back into the sleeper after diaper changes.
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Options
    Zippers so much better than snaps. At night I like the open bottom gowns. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    I like snaps for MOTN diaper changes. I love my sleep sack, though, that zips bottom-up.
  • Options
    I would really like the two piece pjs if the shirts didn't ride up on him!

I know.  My kid always looked like Britney Spears when he was wearing the kimono shirts!

I love zippers but hate leaving him all exposed when it is cold.  I would super heart a bottom zipper!

• Options

I dont mind either. I just grab whats clean.

This.

image         image

• Options
    Either. I don't have a strong preference either way.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I hate getting his legs in them zippers!!
  • Options

I like snaps at night because we do not have to fully unswaddle to change her diaper. As soon as we are done swaddling or daytime I am all about the zipper.

This is me exactly! If they made jammies that zip from the bottom for night time I'd be all about it. I also prefer the one-leg only snaps - so much easier to line up!
  • Options
    Why oh why does all the cute gap stuff have to be BUTTONS??? Zippers, snaps, I'll take either. They both have pros and cons
  • Options
    Snaps until there are no MOTN changes needed.
  • Options
    When we were doing MOTN changes, I loved and hated snaps.  Loved them because Gray hates being exposed and cool, hated them because, damn it, those things are hard to line up when still mostly asleep.  Now that Gray isn't being changed MOTN (yay unicorn baby), it's zippers all the way.  Truthfully though, he wears what's clean
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Options
    Mostly zippers, but my twins seem to want to eat the zip part thingy even when it's covered by a little snap.
    ---------------Siggy Warning--------------------

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    Me: 32, DH: 34  / TTC since February 2011 / SA: all normal, HSG: all clear! / on Lovenox for anticardiolipid antibodies
    4 IUIs with Clomid, Letrozole, and Menopur. All BFN.
    9/12: lap / hysteroscopy: found and removed mild endometriosis, cervical polyp, and 2 para-tubular cysts
    5/13 IVF #1: Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelix, 10R/4M/4F, ET of 2, 5 cell and 4 cell, no frosties = BFN
    12/13 IVF #2 = November / December 2013. Microdose Lupron Protocol: 15R/6M/6F, Froze all 6 due to high E2 and P4
    FET 1: Jan 22, 2014 of one 4AB blast and one 3BB blast (3 blasts on ice!)
    BFP on HPT 4dp5dt, Beta #1 9dp5dt: 310, Beta #2 11dp5dt: 899
    First u/s on 2/17/14: TWINS!!!!! both w/HBs of 114 at 6w3d, HBs 150 and 152 at 7w5d

5/27/2014: Team purple!!!!  EDD 10/10/2014 / 
    Delivered by c-section at 32w0d 8/15/2014 due to preeclampsia/HELLP syndrome
    Baby Boy 4lbs 1oz, 17 inches
    Baby Girl 3lbs 5oz, 16 inches

imageimage
  • Options
    For those looking for zippers that start at the foot, try Circo sleep n play from Target. That is, if you can find them as in line they are showing as being on clearance.

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• Options
    Snaps are my enemy!

• Options
    This.  The zipper on the pj's go down and the swaddle zipper goes up - those don't do well together.  Will definitely do zippers once she's out of the swaddle.
  • Options
    Zippers!! Targets circo brand sleep & plays (in the baby section by the Gerber onesies, etc, not the actual clothing section) zip from the top!
  • Options

For those looking for zippers that start at the foot, try Circo sleep n play from Target. That is, if you can find them as in line they are showing as being on clearance.

I think they're getting ready to bring out the next pattern/color scheme! :) woohoo- bring on thr jammies target!
  • Options
    @ssfc2014 MIL was obsessed w buying us sleep gowns. I hate them!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married 11/5/11
  • Options

For zipper lovers, we love the stretchies from children's place.

Exactly what I was going to say

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"