March 2015 Moms
Options

Move over Jaxon! 2015 "on the rise" has Jayceon

So, I couldn't help but share this.

Jayceon is listed as a trending name for 2015. What the hell? Is that pronounced "Jason" or "Jay-see-on"? Either way Jaxon doesn't seem too bad anymore! :)

https://www.disneybaby.com/blog/baby-names-to-look-for-in-2015/

To be honest, most of the names on this list were cute or acceptable, just a few head scratchers though (like Atticus). And I have to side eye some of the Disney princesses on the list, seems a little biased given the source. I'm skeptical many people are naming their daughter Merida.
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Move over Jaxon! 2015 "on the rise" has Jayceon

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I too LOVE the name Henry...was actually gonna name the bun in the oven that if she was a boy. :)
  • Options

I actually like Atticus; it reminds me of To Kill A Mockingbird :smiley:

That's what I immediately thought of too! I'm not saying it's awful, I'm just not sure about that name so I called it a head scratcher... As in hmmm well I don't know what to think about that !

• Options
    We've considered Mack. It came into the mix because it was my grandpa's middle name
    Married - 3/2013
    Baby Boy - 3/2015
    MC - 8/2017
    EDD - 8/2018
  • Options
    Yah how do you pronounce that?? My guess is Jason.
  • Options

While we're discussing horrid names, I checked in a set of new twins yesterday (I work in family practice) named Bladyn and Thadyn. Ugh.

Ok, so I am pretty anti any "aden" or now the ever popular "aYden" names... And I've gotten so annoyed at how common they are. And me and my sister always joke about the names going through the alphabet... Aiden, Braden, Caden, Daden, Faden and so on... Obviously Aiden is a real name, and I know a Braden who is 30... But seriously, stop making up names!!!

Side note... We were in Disney a few weeks ago, and I swear every kid was named Aidan or Jackson.

I also recently read an article about parents who were mad that their yooneek baby name became popular... And that one mom "blamed" kourtney kardashian for the popularity of Mason... Even though K's son is 5, and her kid is only is only 3. Maybe she should have named her kid Mayson haha.

• Options
    If I have a boy in the future I'm going with A-A-Ron. The next girl, maybe Ja'kwellin. :P
  • Options

If I have a boy in the future I'm going with A-A-Ron. The next girl, maybe Ja'kwellin. :P

ROFL :)

If anyone hasn't seen that skit you gotta check it out: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

• Options
    I do a lot of recruiting for work and I recently stumbled upon a Chalcee. I was all like, "Im sorry, did you mean to write Chelsea?"
    Pregnancy Ticker
    For SuzyQ and all the M15 losses

• Options
    rm2013 said:

So, I couldn't help but share this.

Jayceon is listed as a trending name for 2015. What the hell? Is that pronounced "Jason" or "Jay-see-on"? Either way Jaxon doesn't seem too bad anymore! :)

https://www.disneybaby.com/blog/baby-names-to-look-for-in-2015/

To be honest, most of the names on this list were cute or acceptable, just a few head scratchers though (like Atticus). And I have to side eye some of the Disney princesses on the list, seems a little biased given the source. I'm skeptical many people are naming their daughter Merida.

No. Jayceon is just horrible. Not a fan of Jaxon, BUT my nephews name is JAXTIN so I have to like that ;)

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"