September 2015 Moms
Options

Is anyone else not having very many symptoms?

im 5 weeks on Friday and have hardly any pregancy symptoms. I feel kind of achy and mild cramps that come and go but I have had no morning sickness and my boobs don't hurt just a little sensitive. I have been peeing more frequently but I am also drinking lots of water.

Re: Is anyone else not having very many symptoms?

• Options
    I'm in your boat... No symptoms yet except what you mentioned. But, with both my other pregnancies I didn't really have any symptoms until 7 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes. This is normal. I am having mild symptoms, but if I didn't know I was pregnant, I probably wouldn't notice them.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok good! My first appointment isn't until 10 weeks and this is my first pregnancy so I'm not sure what to expect.
  • Options
    You are fairly early. I didn't feel anything with the first kid. Now I am more aware of cramping and sore boobs, but it is still not bad. I can feel the nauseous coming though.
    DS 7/6/09
    DD 9/4/11
    EDD 9/1/15
  • Options
    Me too! I had cramping last week. My boobs are sore but they always are before my period ..oh - and I am literally physco witch from hell. My dh can not win with me no matter what he does or says. Lol so ya like I was saying just typical pms for me yet this month I'm 5 weeks preggo.
    I wish I had more symptoms too. Like morning sickness or cravings, It would feel more real!
  • Options
    Morning sickness usually starts later, don't worry,
    DS 7/6/09
    DD 9/4/11
    EDD 9/1/15
  • Options
    It is still very early, around 6 weeks is when people say symptoms ramp up a bit. You may be one of the lucky ones to have few!
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!   

BFP 11/18/14 ~ EDD 7/26/15 ~ MC 11/27/14

image            image

• Options
    Ugh. Don't wish for morning sickness

imageimage

• Options
    When I was pregnant with my daughter I didn't feel pregnant until 8 weeks.  I wished I had symptoms so it felt real.  I got what wished for and was sick all day every single day from 8-16 weeks.  I am definitely not wishing for symptoms this time around. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    You sound the exact same as me! Is this your first pregnancy? This is #2 for me and last time I felt every symptom. Right now I'm 5 weeks 2 days, and my only symptoms are increased hunger and thirst and slightly tired... I sometimes have chills like I'm getting sick. If I wasn't paying attention, I would probably not even know I'm pregnant. Hey, I'll take it! Hoping I can avoid the nausea and food aversion this pregnancy!
  • Options
    Yes. This is normal. I am having mild symptoms, but if I didn't know I was pregnant, I probably wouldn't notice them.

This is how I feel. If I weren't paying attention to my body like I am now, I'd never consider what I'm going through to be symptoms, per se. I'm cramping a bit, but it's like 20% of the intensity of period cramps. Boobs are only sore if I poke at them to check for soreness. My coffee aversion is the thing that made me POAS last week, though.
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • Options
    yep same here, a bit of cramping, a bit of soreness when I poke my boobs, otherwise fine. next week is probably when the "fun" sets in, haha.
  • Options
    I'm also 5 weeks on Friday - slightly sensitive breasts and that's it! Like others said, it doesn't feel real although I don't want to wish for symptoms but I am excited for more signs that this is really happening.
    TTC 02/11, Diagnosed IF 01/14 tubal factor IVF #1 08/14 - cancelled IVF #2 10/14 - egg retrieval only, fresh transfer cancelled due to OHSS FET #1 12/17/14 - 2 blasts, BFP 12/24/14, D&C 01/21/15 - twin blighted ovums FET #2 04/03/15 - 2 blasts, BFP 04/09/15, EDD 12/20/15
  • Options
    19gem8719gem87 member
    edited January 2015
    I'm just now 5 weeks & all I have right now is some REALLY sore boobs. They seem way worse in the morning. My left nipple feels like I have Icy Hot or something on it sometimes too lol. I've noticed that a sports bra actually really helps. They still hurt when touched but they can't wiggle as much! I had cramping the week I found out then it went away. I'm bloated & peeing much more. No nausea though. With my first pregnancy my nausea & food aversion started almost immediately. This one is different! Can't wait until the first doctor visit.
  • Options
    Same. The cramps only show up once in awhile. I haven't been quite as tired, and haven't been peeing quite as much either. I'm sure they will hit with a vengeance soon.
  • Options
    DorkyMama said:

This is how I feel. If I weren't paying attention to my body like I am now, I'd never consider what I'm going through to be symptoms, per se. I'm cramping a bit, but it's like 20% of the intensity of period cramps. Boobs are only sore if I poke at them to check for soreness. My coffee aversion is the thing that made me POAS last week, though.
    I'm poking my boobs to check for soreness as well!  I'm glad I'm not the only one! ;)
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!   

BFP 11/18/14 ~ EDD 7/26/15 ~ MC 11/27/14

image            image

• Options
    I'm five weeks today in the same boat...
  • Options
    Iam 5weeks and 3 days im also having the same experience as well. mild symptoms.
  • Options
    I am 5 weeks today. I had almost no symptoms until 3 am this morning. I have been nauseous all day. Some women have no symptoms the entire pregnancy besides a growing belly!
  • Options
    I don't have any this time yet and I didn't have any with DD1 until 7 or 8 weeks. Then it hit hard and was brutal! Enjoy this symptom free time!
  • Options
    My lack of any real symptoms is making me super anxious, anyone else feel this way? I'm 4w5d and my first appointment is a week away.
  • Options
    Is anyone burping like crazy? I cannot stop burping!
    I have been cramping and my sore boobs just came in. Yesterday at the grocery store, I got nauseous around the smell of raw stinky seafood. I smell everything now!
  • Options
    Is anyone burping like crazy? I cannot stop burping! I have been cramping and my sore boobs just came in. Yesterday at the grocery store, I got nauseous around the smell of raw stinky seafood. I smell everything now!
    I have gas... but not of the burping kind...
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"