January 2014 Moms

what do I do with these kids at a birthday party that's taking place somewhere other than my house

First of all...is it not totally surreal that our LOs are turning one very soon. Definitely have mixed emotions!

We're having her birthday party in a room at our church and there will be about eight kids 5 and under there. Does anyone have any ideas of what I can entertain them with? I bought some punch balls that I figured they can run around with and some paper cupcake pieces they can glue together (it's a cupcake theme) but thinking they might get bored.

TTC since 01/13-Uterine Septum Surgery 12/12- During Surgery found Mod-Severe Endo which had left adhesions and attacked a tube. Very blessed to have found all this before TTC!

Re: what do I do with these kids at a birthday party that's taking place somewhere other than my house

• Cupcake decorating, maybe? Check out Pinterest. It's my go to bc I'm not creative.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Coloring for the kids that are 2-5, sensory bin filled with things or a cd player with music that they can dance to. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll be doing a small ball pit and setting up some tunnels and tents(ikea). Probably some dollar store bouncy balls(size appropriate) and a couple photo props with a backdrop for a cute photo op.
  • You should do party games. Look them up online if you are unfamiliar. Pass the parcel - my fav
    Musical chairs
    Musical statues
    Pin the tail on the donkey
    We didn't have enough kids at our party to play any games.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"