Trouble TTC a Sibling

Mind if I join you?

I've been pretty active on TTGP since I got my IUD out in February.  We have a wonderful 4 yr old DD who I would love to be able to have a sibling but I'm starting to lose hope.  We are on month 8 with no luck - I'm 35 so passing that 6 month point has me pretty bummed.  DH and I have decided to 'go with the flow' and not seek testing or treatment so I guess it is what it is.  Some days I'm ok with this, others I feel like we should be doing everything we can.  So, there's my story in a nutshell. Hope it's ok that I hang out over here too!

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

Re: Mind if I join you?

• Welcome!  This is a great board where you can feel free to talk all you want about your little one! :)
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Heath&Jas said:
    Welcome!  This is a great board where you can feel free to talk all you want about your little one! :)
    Thank you!

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome!
                                                                                              BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • @sweetc129‌ good luck to you as well!

• Welcome and hope your stay is short!
    DS: Born November 2011
    TTC #2 since April '13
    DH 35, Me: 34
    DX: Unexplained Secondary Infertility, Slight DOR
    Sept 14 - IUI (Clomid + Ovidrel) = BFN
    Oct 14 - IUI (Clomid + Ovidrel + Progesterone) = BFN
    Nov 14- Benched due to cysts Looking for New Doc
    Feb - IUI #3 (Letrozole + Ovridrel)
    March/April - IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - Follistim+HGH+Low Dose HCG - 11R/9M/5F - 2 8 cell 3dtransfer - BFN on April 23, 2014

• Hi! I recognize you from TTGP. Welcome but I'm sorry you are having trouble! DS is 4 too, and with each passing cycle I'm still not pregnant, I start doing the math for the age gap. It sucks!
  • Welcome! Hope your stay here is short!
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• Hi! I recognize you from TTGP. Welcome but I'm sorry you are having trouble! DS is 4 too, and with each passing cycle I'm still not pregnant, I start doing the math for the age gap. It sucks!

--------
    I did that last night. Especially since we have to scratch this cycle because of late spotting and early O. There will be at least a 5 year age gap. I guess it's not as bad as it seems - my brother and I were 4.5 years apart

• Welcome!

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

• Welcome! Hope your stay here is short!

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

• Welcome! Feel free to vent! Our first son was conceived through IVF and while we haven't been actively trying since my son was born, we've never used protection and he's now 2! We finally feel ready for #2 and the constant pregnancy announcements are starting to make us feel like we need to get the ball rolling. We've already gone back to our RE but are waiting to be able to pay for another round of IVF. I've been looking into programs that offer financial assurance and such but no luck yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"