Philadelphia Babies

Penn OB GYN - OB recs/ reviews?

Hi everyone,
I am interested in hearing your thoughts about OBs at Penn ObGyn on 8th and Walnut 15th floor. I am already a gyn patient with a nurse practitioner there, but am now looking for our first OB. Previous threads had good things to say about Renee Anderson, but I feel like I have not read much about the other doctors there. Since they are a laborist model, I just want to make sure that people have been happy with the other OBs there as well. If anyone can comment on Renee Anderson and the other OBs I would appreciate it. The other OBs are Bavuso, Mellon, Nemiroff (although someone said he does not deliver anymore? is that true?), Paige, and Stofko.

Thanks so much! :)

Re: Penn OB GYN - OB recs/ reviews?

• I see Dr Paige in that group. I like her. She was my OB during my pregnancy and I was comfortable with her. I saw Dr Paige for every visit and she did the 8 week ultrasound. I saw the NP once when Paige was on vacation and I did not like her at all. In fact, she sent me for a sizing ultrasound at 34 weeks and would not tell me why. I think you would like Dr Paige. Great bed side manner and down to earth. She did not deliver my son because she was not the doc on call. In fact she was coming off call when someone told her she had a patient in labor, so she stopped in at the end of her shift to see how I was doing. I honestly can't tell you who ended up delivering my son. The dr was def in the room to catch and stitch. You will have nurses with you the entire time. Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • roseann814roseann814 member
    edited December 2014

Thanks so much for the info. I just had my first OB appointment with Renee Anderson and thought she was great! I have also emailed her questions and she has responded right away.

Thank you!

• Loading the player...
  • I see Nicole Bavuso now, I like her enough, she answers my questions & calls me my test results. I didn't care for Dr.Mellon or the nurse practitioner (Irma I think) who I saw when Dr.Bavuso was out of the office.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP 8/28/07, M/C 11/10/07

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My BFP Chart|DIY obsessed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"