July 2015 Moms
Options

Champagne tonight?

2»

Re: Champagne tonight?

• Options
    I personally am not comfortable having alcohol in the first trimester and was never a champagne fan. If I'm still awake, I'll be enjoying sparkling cider.
  • Options
    Non alcoholic one...yes!! Got a whole bottle, and some blackberries to make it pretty!!
           BabyFruit Ticker      
                Our Rainbow Baby 
                                                                 Image and video hosting by TinyPic                                                    
          Me- 28, DH- 32 ----> together six years, married June 2012
    TTC ---> since the wedding night
    Initial diagnosis of PCOS, currently labeled as unexplained infertility
    Clomid and trigger shot regimen
    BFP 12/20/13, EDD 8/25/2014, baby got his wings at 11 weeks and 3 days.
    IVF - 2 day6 frozen embryos transferred 11/5/14, 9 frozen babies
    BFP 11/9/14, EDD 7/24/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Sparkling cider for me as well, probably the apple peach I discovered this year. 10 weeks today, don't feel comfortable drinking any alcohol quite this early.

^this is the cider I found!!! I'm excited to try it!
  • Options
    I really dont like champagne, but I'll do a toast :) I'm more worried about making it past 9 pm :)
  • Options
    Eh. I miss dark beer, but I could take or leave champagne. 

image BabyFruit Ticker

Married 10-15-2011
    BFP 10-30-2014
    Baby's due 7-08-2015

• Options
    My DH will be working.  So I might call him to wish him a happy new year, but most likely will be asleep.  I never understood the idea of waiting up for the new year anyways.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Fireflies_titleimage
  • Options
    DH will be working tonight. It will just be me and my girls. My baby girl will be asleep around 7 like normal but I will let my oldest stay up with me until 9, when we will watch the East Coast New Year and then we will go to bed.

There will be no champs tonight because I am not a big fan and I would only drink a few sips anyways. I may polish off some ice cream though.
    July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• Options
    I would have some but no one else will so I won't waste the bottle. It's cider for me tonight. I will have a small glass of red with fancy dinner tomorrow though, and I've been looking forward to it all week.
    If you're looking around wondering where everyone is, PM me.
  • Options
    Planning a nap for this afternoon so I have a decent chance of making to 2015 tonight! I'm grateful to have so many delicious options and may try the sparkling Fre 'champ' ;) otherwise, Martinellis has my heart and is still 2 for $5 at the store...stocked up!
  • Options
    I had a small glass of Moët at midnight to celebrate :)
  • Options
    Ginger ale with cranberry or Pom juice for me!

Probably prior to 10 pm. 
    Married 2006
    Surprise BFP Feb 2008 MC at 6w2d

TTC since May 2014       
    BFP! 10/28/14       EDD 7/5/15

BabyFetus Ticker http://ugc.theknot.com/3452225-original.gif

• Options
    No champagne. DH doesn't drink, and the thought of the after taste of even sparkling cider makes me nauseous.
  • Options
    Go for it ladies! I'm sick so just cancelled my plans. But, I've had the chance to toast my new marriage and now this baby on multiple occasions so I'm sure it's fine! But definitely not more than a glass or so.
  • Options
    I will probably have a tiny tiny sip but I'm not comfortable drinking. I have some none alcoholic mojitos and Perrier instead with lots of munchies.
  • Options
    Not this early. I won't consider it till the 3rd trimester. The risks aren't worth it to me. I did have a glass of wine every few weeks towards the end with my daughter though.
  • Options

Nope, we don't have any. We are staying home tonight and DH will probably have a glass of wine and I'll have sparkling blueberry juice, courtesy of Trader Joes.

I will be going to Traders just for this ASAP. YUM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"