Success after IF
Options

Weaning already ?!?

I'm sad to say my baby girl who will be 6 months tomorrow started her first bottle of formula with DH today without a fuss. It's soo bittersweet. I love my nursing bonding time but have been struggling to keep my supply up since going back to work. We have a getaway to Vegas coming in another week and my freezer stash won't survive the weekend so we thought it'd be a good time to wean. I'm feeling happy to have my boobs back and to get into a regular cute bra once again but nervous to see if they'll just become flat droopy pancakes and wether I'll gain weight once I stop like I did with DS...
No point to this post other than I know you ladies can relate and why do our babies grow up so fast??
image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2

Re: Weaning already ?!?

• Options
    (((Hugs))) on one hand it's hard to let go but hello freedom!!! GL with your half marathon training btw!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options

(((Hugs))) on one hand it's hard to let go but hello freedom!!! GL with your half marathon training btw!

Thanks! I really need it. But excited to get back into shape
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck with weaning! If you are going to go through a hormonal trip, it's nice that you can also go to Vegas!
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Options
    I'm glad the weaning has been going well so far.  I FF'ed my LO due to supply issues, but I can relate to the part of your post about how fast the grow up.  My LO is almost 17 months and it is just so hard to believe!   

Oh, and a trip to Vegas? Im a little jealous there. :wink:
    After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• Options

I'm glad the weaning has been going well so far.  I FF'ed my LO due to supply issues, but I can relate to the part of your post about how fast the grow up.  My LO is almost 17 months and it is just so hard to believe!   

Since DD has been born DH has been desperately wanting a date getaway. I got him the Vegas trip for his bday that just passed.

@Millie1984‌ Is your LO talking yet? 18 months was a huge word explosion for DS and it was so much fun!
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • Options

Since DD has been born DH has been desperately wanting a date getaway. I got him the Vegas trip for his bday that just passed. @Millie1984‌ Is your LO talking yet? 18 months was a huge word explosion for DS and it was so much fun!
    @Cwhitaker27 - That is a great present- your H must have been so excited!  

D has a short list of words right now (tree, book, mama, dada...).  I've heard the same from a few people-- that all at once he will just start talking up a storm, and I can't wait for that to happen!
    After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• Options
    Yes, a new word a day is pretty exciting.
    @Millie1984‌ I just saw your intro! Welcome. So exciting ttc#2. Good luck. I look forward to getting to know you and your LO.
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"