Stay at Home Moms

This made my day!

jag101jag101 member
edited December 2014 in Stay at Home Moms
I came (no pun intended) across this story. Thought it was pretty funny. How did they miss that detail? But for the parents to say that Christmas was ruined, really? They are be a bit dramatic. I hope that I copied the link correctly, I suck at technology. 

https://www.upi.com/Business_News/2014/12/30/Hasbro-is-offering-to-exchange-Play-Doh-toy-that-looks-like-a-penis/3421419992754/

Re: This made my day!

• Ha, too funny. I don't see the big deal. I would want a replacement part but I doubt many kids even understand what it looks like. Saying it ruined Christmas is definitely being dramatic.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• That's hilarious! I wouldn't trade that in. My kids are too little to "get it" and I think it's so funny. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That's hilarious! I'm not sure how it ruined Christmas for people though lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • That's great!! Some people are just too uptight.
  • ...and that is when you know their minds are REALLY in the gutter!!! (imagine the day the kids learn how to use Google and look up their parent's names LOL)  Come on, and lemons/oranges/etc. look like boobs so I'm guessing they don't allow those in the house either.  Some people just take things a bit too far...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I honestly wouldn't have thought anything of it. I really doubt the kids are going to make any kind of connection. People love to throw fits over stupid stuff.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"