Baby Names

Baby Boy Poll

rvasqrvasq member
edited December 2014 in Baby Names
Me again - for the last time, promise :) DH and I have sat down and agreed on our top 3 favorites. I really appreciate your honest opinions, DD is Chloe Sophia.

Baby Boy Poll 195 votes

Hudson Grey
46% 91 votes
Beckett Archer
22% 43 votes
Decker Holden
1% 2 votes
You're terrible at naming humans - see my suggestion.
30% 59 votes

Re: Baby Boy Poll

• Voted Beckett mostly because of Archer and because I like it more than Decker and slightly more than Hudson. I don't love any of them though. They all sound more like surnames than fn's to me, is that what you're going for?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • mjreilly2 said:

Hudson by default out of the first names listed. Not a fan of any of them, though.

Decker is seriously awful. I have no words to describe how bad it is, honestly.

Archer is wonderful. Archer Grey? Archer Hudson? 
    I like Archer Grey as well. Or Beckett Grey. Beckett Archer is a mouthful
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • rvasqrvasq member
    edited December 2014
    We both seem to like the handsome, briskness of a surname type of first name. I like Beckett Grey also, wasn't sure if it flowed - thanks for the suggestion.

Also, thanks for the honest opinions. I know Decker isn't loved on this board, I put it in there to maybe get it out of my head. Both of us crazies love it, maybe it's our GP name.
  • I like the suggestion of Archer Grey. I picked Hudson by default but it is just to trendy for my taste
  • I don't love Archer for a first name, hate the nn Archie. It's not our style. I'm glad to see Grey accepted as a middle name, I love love it. (I'm an interior designer and my favorite color is grey).
  • I like Grey for many more reasons than that :) Thank you for the compliment on Chloe's name. Your name suggestions are great, just NMS.
  • Bennett archer? Or Bennett atlas.
    I think decker is terrible and Holden makes it worse... Sorry :/
  • Archer Grey. I don't like any of your FN options.
  • I voted Hudson Grey but I really do not like it at all.  I just hate Beckett and Decker.  Hudson Grey sort of sounds like a department store or something.  But I honestly hear dick with Decker and think that would be a terrible name for a middle schooler to have.  

Have you considered Harrison, Bennett, or Jameson?
  • I really don't love the pairings but not all the names individually are awful. I know everyone is loving Archer but I just don't. I like Bennett better than Beckett.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Bennet Archer

Pregnancy Ticker
  • BananaLettuceBananaLettuce member
    edited December 2014
    I dislike all.

Suggestions:

Asher, Harrison, Henry, Benedict, Benjamin, Declan, Derrick, Eric, Patrick, Miles, Elias, Emmett, Elliott

Benedict Archer?
    Started adoption process in Jan. 2011.
    3 failed matches in 2012.
    Surprise pregnancy in Aug. 2012.
    Precious baby boy "HC" born May 2013.
    Began researching EA in 2014.
    No longer pursuing EA due to fibroid complications.
    Officially on the adoption home study wait list.

• Hudson Grey by far
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"