August 2015 Moms

Happy 2015 - Tell me about your symptoms, or lack thereof.

Tell me, tell me, cause I neeeeeed to know...

:)
--------------------------

Aug15 January Siggy:  Favorite Mean Girl

married: 03.11.12
BFP #1: 12.11.2014
roll tide.
my ute: stalk it. stalk it real good

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Happy 2015 - Tell me about your symptoms, or lack thereof.

• Despite 90 oz of water and fiber all yesterday, I'm backed up. To put a positive spin on it, my body must be really efficient at squeezing every last nutrient out of my meals. Hooray and Happy 2015!
    **Paraguard removed 10/30** **BFP 11/29** Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm feeling pretty good this morning so far my nausea usually doesn't come on though until about 300pm. Here's hoping it stays away today.
  • Loading the player...
  • kcebeling said:

Despite 90 oz of water and fiber all yesterday, I'm backed up. To put a positive spin on it, my body must be really efficient at squeezing every last nutrient out of my meals. Hooray and Happy 2015!

@kcebeling‌ I have been really backed up too for the last month. I take colace everyday but it barely does anything. I saw my ob yesterday and she said to try taking one in the morning and drinking a hot drink after and 2 at night. Not sure if that will help but I'm going to give it a try!
  • Nothing bad this way. Which sometimes worries me. Boobs are sometimes sore, sometimes I get a little nauseous and fatigued. 6w1d today.
  • Ive been pretty good today. Eating well and such. Last night felt super sick as I was up really late.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
                                         §Aug15 Siggy Challege: Favorite TV/Movie Mean Girl§
                                                           Dr.Bailey from Grey's Anatomy
  • Oh hai, constipation! Looks like I'm in the same boat today as you guise, @mrsb30‌ and @kcebeling‌.
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I just wanna be alone today. I'm sitting on bed with my dog while the I laws and hubby work on our house. Just not in the mood. Horomones lol. Other than that boobs were so sore when SO cuddled last night with me and this morning when DTD. Sooooo tired :/
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Happy new years everyone

Another +1 for the constipation train :( I am drinking so much water but oh well. My gas is insaine. Boobs still hurt like crazy and I have zero sex drive.

*knock on wood* I don't have any cramping or nausea except for certin smells (can't stand the smell of oranges) no food aversions or cravings.

I am getting annoyed when one if my Coworkers (only told three since I work directly with them everyday) asks are you sick yet are you sick yet. I say no I feel great. She will then come back with oh just wait you will be throwing up so much you loose weight. Seriously? Knock it off

Me: 25 DH: 27

Married: April 25th, 2014

DD #1: August 20th, 2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Constipation for sure - do you think it is to prepare first time moms for birth??
  • i actually am starting to feel human again with a hunger that wont go away.

side note- i was super constipated and would take 2 stool softners in morning and 2 at night. it took a few days but i have had at least 1 bm per day for past 3 days. good luck ladies, this symptom is horrible.
  • The nausea never ends. Zofran is not helping :(
    *DS born at 31 weeks due to pPROM- November 2010-our little miracle! 

*TFAS since May 2014 
    *Early miscarriage-Sept 2014

• I've had zero morning sickness but I'm practically falling asleep at my desk every day. I already had a sensitive nose, so it's not much worse than it was. 7w1d and waiting for first appointment... Kinda nervous. I feel like I should have more symptoms, but thankfully no cramping, spotting or otherwise! Sore boobs tho... Pretty awful!
  • I've had no nausea. I'm actually nervous that I don't. I am hungry like crazy though for marshmallows of all things.
  • samathorn said:

I've had zero morning sickness but I'm practically falling asleep at my desk every day. I already had a sensitive nose, so it's not much worse than it was. 7w1d and waiting for first appointment... Kinda nervous. I feel like I should have more symptoms, but thankfully no cramping, spotting or otherwise! Sore boobs tho... Pretty awful!

I've pretty much have the same symptoms or lack thereof.
  • Yesterday was a great day, so I should have known today was going to rough, since this seems to be my pattern this pregnancy. 
    I had such a hard time staying asleep last night, I think combined I got about four hours... maybe. It wouldn't have been so bad, but every muscle in my body feels like its on fire and my boobs... OMG! They are killing me today! I already took a warm shower and massaged my muscles around five am just to try and get a few more hours of sleep. I am seriously grateful it did help a little. 
    Queasy/feeling faint this morning too. Doesn't help every time I stand up I feel like I could totally pass out and vomit on my way down BLEH!
    Needless to say, I am grumpy and don't want to do anything today. I don't even want to go to my hair appointment today, and I LOVE my girl! But that requires 1. pants 2. driving... I don't wanna! 
    Sorry you ladies are feeling blocked up today. I honestly started eating prunes to help with it. I hope you all get relief soon! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

image      image

• Knock on wood I am feeling pretty okay today! Let's hope that keeps up while I attempt to get ready for the day...
  • I feel pretty good today too. Last night we had Chinese food for dinner and my stomach was SO bloated/uncomfortable all night, but finally had a great sleep and I feel normal this morning.
  • Insomnia.....every night I am waking up and am not able to fall back asleep for atleast an hour. Last night I was up from 4:30 to 7:30 :( oh yeah and the GAS! We went to a friends house to shoot off fireworks and I was so thankful for the noise lol. Don't worry I stepped atleast 5 ft away form everyone else!
  • I'm sick. And tired. Meds are helping me but the waves of naseau and gagging are still around. I'm also constipated - but after a few days of colace, it's better than it was. Bring in trimester 2 please!
  • So. Freaking. Tired.

Also, just like with my DS, everything looks so yummy!!! But I have no physical appetite. I'm all piling huge portions of tasty goodness on my plate, and so full that I could barg after three bites. Wtf.

Pregnancy Ticker

• 6 weeks today and still feeling ok. I hate that it makes me feel nervous that I don't really have any symptoms yet. First u/s with RE on Monday 1/5.
  • 7w1d and nausea is kicking my butt right now. I can smell everything making the nausea worse. I can eat ok but then right after I feel terrible and have to leave the table to get away from the food smell. Blah.

Things that are helping: B6, staying in pajamas, candy crush...lots of candy crush. Not sure how I will function at work next week.
    Me & DH: 30
    Me: Special Education Teacher
    TTC for #1 since February 2013
    Me: normal HSG, normal TSH
    DH: Hypothyroidism, 1 abnormal and 1 "ok" SA, abnormal blood work
    Urologist scheduled 3rd SA and more blood work for Dec. canceled dec. 16 appt
    Got our BFP dec. 12th.

• I have a killer headache today. Boobs still hurt, but no more nausea. I'm really emotional, but that's normal for me during pregnancy. No spotting today, hope it stays that way. I'm really proud of myself for keeping things together last night, though. I usually burst into tears over everything during pregnancy but when my MIL and I had a huge fight, I kept it together perfectly.
    ~ K.

PCOS, EDS III, low progesterone. Six early losses (5-8 weeks,) 1 twin loss. Surprise natural BFP 2014-12-17
    Ectopic dx and MTX 2015-01-02.
  • I slept over 10 hours last night.  Woke up for 2 hours, then took a 3 hour nap.  I'm feeling a little nauseous this afternoon.  I am wondering if this is from basically just eating ice cream for the past three days.
  • I'm feeling pretty meh today. Not good, not bad, just meh. Smells are making me want to vomit, but there's no MS. I have absolutely no appetite. And I haven't been too moody which is a nice change of pace!
  • Constant nausea and this morning my nipple was peeling?
  • I'm dizzy today - this is new. Standing up makes me dizzy. Opening my eyes for too long makes me dizzy. I'm drinking water, but I can only drink so much - it makes me sick. My fingers feel swollen.

Typically, I feel great! What gives 2015?

I am really dizzy too, which is also a new one for me! I had to stop helping take down all the Christmas decorations because all the bending was making me feel like I was going to pass out!

• Had a headache all last night and woke up with one...caved and took one Tylenol. Was reading the Xmas announcements thread yesterday at work and had to pretend to sneeze to cover being all weepy. I am so hungry right now, but everything sounds nasty. No actual vomit yet, but nausea is coming in three or four little spurts each day. I'd love to go back to bed right now.
  • I'm just melancholy today and exhausted. I thought I was feeling good and it just hit me. I'm dizzy and my stomach is upset.

Mentally I am trying to cope with how my body is changing. I worked so hard after DS to get fit and lose 65 pounds, and I am having a hard time with how bloated I have been. It doesn't help that I have been too ill to be active for the past month. I have to keep reminding myself the reason why it's happening and that I got fit once and can do it again.

End rant.

****DS born 08/18/2015****Baby squishy due 08/03/2015****

beach

BabyFruit Ticker

• @aotto87‌ same here! I lost all my weight after DS and was basically at my high school weight. I get it. Pregnancy requires weight gain. I guess because this pregnancy was such a surprise I'm still in shock. I just keep telling myself "I know how to get the weight off just enjoy". Ugh but the bloat? Man...
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I had to take two Zofran today, usually one will do. The smell of my in laws home is making me gag. How can I be starving and nothing taste or sound good? I'm ready for these hormones to take a chill pill. Happy New Year everyone!!!
  • None really... Makes me nervous!!!
  • Sick and tired of being nauseous and exhausted constantly.
    Sick and tired of not being able to take better care of my DD.
    Sick and tired of living in bed, forcing myself to eat every hour and a half just so I don't dry heave like crazy.
    I hate being sick!!
  • Same here 6w od
  • I am so nauseous and today I can't seem to do anything other than lay around. I have a faint headache...constipated...and everything is sore. Sooo ready for next week Friday to be here so I can see just how big this lil bean is!!

Cody Lane - 4/22/2004
    Colten James - 9/9/2005

Isabella Ann - 7/20/2012

SURPRISE!!!  Emma Leigh - due 8/27/2015 (c-section date 8/7/2015)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 7w1d and I just feel low grade ill. Have my college roommate and her husband over for brunch, and while I was cooking, it was grid, but actually tasted ok. I've been just a little uneasy in my stomach, trying to get in little snacks. I took a nap because we are supposed to go to a friend's house for the game (Go Bucks!), but I want to stay home. I am driving separately so DD and I can leave when we (I) want!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh gosh, this morning I had a total melt down thinking my DH and in-laws were rushing me. We are on a hughe family vacation and I was the last one ready. They just told me they were ready when I was. I haven't had a ton of symptoms other than exhaustion, but nausea hit me hard in the car and now I just want to sit alone and cry for no reason. Hormones are not allowed to ruin this trip!!
  • My symptoms ( sore chest, nausea/emesis, fatigue ) have decreased markedly. Combined with the return of spotting, I would be lying if I said I wasn't concerned. I hope it is just the ebb and flow of the magic. 9w3d today.

TTC since Sept. 2013
    09/14: New anterior 3cm Fibroid on U/S, no change in size 11/14
    10/14: SA normal
    12/14: next RE appointment - cancelled due to BFP
    BFP on 11/21/14, EDD 08/03/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"