October 2012 Moms

happy new years!

Happy 2015 O12! Hope its a wonderful year for everyone!

I never made it to midnight last night but it was probably for the best as wesley was up at 6. We are watching paw patrol while the cinnamon rolls are baking. We are meeting up with my h's grandma and aunt for lunch. later but nothing else is planned. Maybe i will do laundry today.

Re: happy new years!

• I was out at like 11:30. Luckily the fireworks were far enough away the booms were almost soothing.

Husband was in a funk all night. Found out his mom's best friend, who he considers an aunt, has stage 4 lung cancer. It's hitting him harder than he expected. :(

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • I've been in bed all day. Trying to drink fluids and stay on track with meds. DH invited the kid next door over earlier so that DS1 had something to do. E and DH are napping. DS1 is now watching some Zack Scott on YouTube while I run some laundry. Ready for another nap, too.

Happy new year! I'm sure y'all are having a better day than I.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Loading the player...
  • Happy New Year i lasted til about 1130p or so hubby and i were watching a movie so...my son was up at 1 then 4 then finally at 630a
    What a start to new year. We seriously need to re sleep train ugh
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @NeedUtonite‌ I vote pedi and quiet lunch.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• We are watching Mickey mouse cl u bhouse road rally for the second time. I think little man is not feeling good he as just wanted to snuggle most if the afternoon and not wanted to play. He only had strawberries and milk for dinner.

• So i bought 2 pair of jeans day after christmas. Took them back yesterday. My fat self just didnt fit inro them. I had the oprion to exhange, so i tried on a dress for Husband's work party next weekend. I actually didn't cringe at myself in it! That's a new and exciting thing!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • I hung out with the fam today. It was nice.

I am 600 steps away from my fit bit goal. I need to get up and move. Anyone want to be my fitbit friend?

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• @nickschick!‌ I will! I don't know how to add people though that are not an email contact...
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• @mbm1983‌ hope you're feeling better!!

• stephcarterstephcarter member
    edited January 2015
  • @Rachelilly23‌ - I pmed you my email address for fitbit! :)

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"