October 2014 Moms
Options

WFD on New Year's Eve?

vrj0522vrj0522 member
edited December 2014 in October 2014 Moms
We are all sick in our house today. We were supposed to go to a New Year's Party but that is not happening now. I need dinner ideas! What are you all making?? 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Me: 38 DH: 36
Married 8/27/2011
BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

Re: WFD on New Year's Eve?

• Options
    We're making pizzas.. :) and maybe brownie sundaes for dessert, but then id have to go to the store to buy stuff for brownies ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nicb13 said:

We are going to dinner at a steakhouse :)

Mmm! Which one? (Or is that too creepy to ask?)

image         image

• Options

baked brie and then ordering thai.  I haven't selected a desert yet.

And all the champagne.

Sorry everyone is sick!
    Yum baked brie! I usually like it plain but made a kick ass Carmel apple version for Christmas.
    January Snow Fail

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Nicb13 said:

Nicb13 said:

We are going to dinner at a steakhouse :)

Mmm! Which one? (Or is that too creepy to ask?)

Not at all! Daniel's Broiler :)

Oh fuck yeah!

image         image

• Options
    Filet mignon, mashed potatoes, roasted carrots and crispy bread. With these amazing cupcakes from a little bakery near us for dessert.
  • Options

Mozzarella and pesto chicken with veg.

Not pizza?

image         image

• Options
    Steak, lobster, broccoli, and a roll...not sure about dessert yet...sounds like we will all eat well tonight! I hope all the sickies feel better soon!
  • Options
    We aren't doing anything fancy. Just a normal dinner. Chicken, mashed potatoes, rolls and I might make a dessert because I have some extra eggs to use.
  • Options
    Making homemade pizzas and hanging out at home. We have ANOTHER cold going around this house. I swear, we were healthy for only 24 hours before it struck. I'm going to invest in disinfecting wipes and wipe down every shopping cart, church pew, and restaurant table for the forseeable future. Oh, and lots and lots of hand sanitizer.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Pepperoni knots, salad, and german chocolate pie for dessert.

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• Options
    Everyone's yummy steak dinners sounds so good. DH is picking up pizza on his way home. Going to be a quiet night here.
    January Snow Fail

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    DH's family tradition is potluck style finger foods, but that's my family's Christmas Eve tradition. Since this is our first holiday season as our own little family (after 4 years!), we decided finger foods for Xmas Eve and something new for NYE.

We tried for sub sandwiches, but King Soopers was so crazy. They were out of French bread! So we are just doing regular sandwiches. Not quite as fun.
  • Options
    We just had a regular dinner: salmon, rice, and broccoli. But DH is currently making homemade chex mix! And I'm looking forward to all the football food tomorrow for the bowl game. O-H!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ordered in sushi...DD is sick so we didn't want to take her out.
  • Options
    DH's family tradition is potluck style finger foods, but that's my family's Christmas Eve tradition. Since this is our first holiday season as our own little family (after 4 years!), we decided finger foods for Xmas Eve and something new for NYE. We tried for sub sandwiches, but King Soopers was so crazy. They were out of French bread! So we are just doing regular sandwiches. Not quite as fun.
    I went grocery shopping at Target and was amazed by their freezer section. All of the finger foods/appetizers were pretty much gone! I'd never seen something like that but then again, I don't know that I'd ever grocery-shopped on NYE. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards