March 2015 Moms

WTF Wednesday

What is making you say WTF today? Let's get our WTFs out before we welcome in the new year :)

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF K's work. Set my husband FREE. He has shit traffic and takes at least an hour and a half to get home normally. He needs to be let out earlier than this on NYE. People have family plans, dinner plans, party plans for NYE. If you HAVE to work on NYE you should get out at a reasonable hour, IMO. Maybe I'm being a FWP snot, but I'm seriously pissed that it is 4:00 and he isn't out yet. Already he won't be home before my family gets here. FRUSTRATED. Annnnnd, E decided to only take a 45 minute nap...UGH!
  • WTF me? I'm so tired and narcoleptic today and I have SO MUCH TO DO! I can't seem to motivate myself to do anything, but I really want to at least have one room of the house looking clean(er) by the end of the day.

Also, radish of tuna sandwiches is win. I can't stop eating radishes. When I was still allowed to eat mac and cheese I even put radishes on that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Really. My new fridge was supposed to arrive 3 weeks ago and the damn thing still isnt here..first it got here but was damaged so they sent it back. Then the 2nd one was supposed to arrive on the 24th, but still hasnt got in. i guess the company loves it when i am calling and bitching at the every single day. they wont be reciving the payment on the 1st until it gets here..
  • My WTF is my vacation days are almost over and I've got nothing accomplished from my list of "stuff to do while I'm on vacation and finally have time". :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• happybabe123happybabe123 member
    edited December 2014
    @Carmar3‌ are you a fellow Oregonian?

My WTF: WTF AA why did you cancel our flight home tomorrow?!?! Do you know how hard it is to rebook a family of 4 and that I have to work on Friday?! Gah!

Et: spelling hard
  • Wtf me.
    Why does every activity end with a nap?
  • Wtf me! Why are you so lazy today!?
    I did get my oil changed this morning, and then hit the grocery store for a few things, and I just made a delish bacon dip for tonight's party, but other than that. Nothing. Nadda!

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• WTF me today as well. I can't get motivated - and my house is going from messy to dirty. My H and housekeeper have completely un organized my kitchen and closets - they both just throw shit where ever it will fit. My H thinks it's just fine that all of the pots, pans, and silverware are random in cabinets and drawers. It's driving me crazy and makes me want to organize before I clean - but I am just way too tired and lazy to do anything but bump and watch movies today. Ugggggg. Where is my third trimester nesting??????
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Wtf nature?! It's freezing and gloomy and my sister has a temp of 102.4z so she's quarantined and I'm stocking up on face masks and aerosol disinfectant. :\
  • Wtf? Why is the office off on Friday and getting paid for it but us public works guys have to work?
  • I'm so mad I'm going to spell it out.. WHAT THE FUCK to the mouse problem in my house. My cats have caught a total of 5! Yes 5 mice so far and woke me up the them attacking one at 4am. I thought it was dead, got the cat to drop it so I could toss it only to have it fucking run into the radiator. Spent the entire day with the cats chasing it around the house to me finally catching it by putting a bowl on top of it. Now I had to throw away the bowl! I'm too pregnant for this shit..
  • @Carmar3‌ I'm just south of Portland (suburbia living) but my h just graduated from University of Oregon MBA program they have in downtown Portland.

But because our flight was cancelled our rebook is during the bowl game. Boo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"