Trying to Get Pregnant

NTTGPR: The New Astrology

I am a huge fan of astrology. One of my favorite books is The New Astrology by Suzanne White. Basically, she fuses the Western and Chinese zodiac. For instance, I am an Aquarius/Cat (Rabbit in some circles). I've tested these signs on most of my family and close friends and I've found it to be almost eerily accurate. I think it would be fun to see if anyone on the board is the same New Astrology sign, or who is compatible with each other. If you want to calculate your New Astrology sign, you can do so at this link: ( https://www.suzannewhite.com/new_astrology/ ) and then post your sign here!

Here's mine:

Aquarius/Cat
Here is your true-to-life, one hundred percent virgin intellectual. The Aquarian Cat accumulates knowledge for the fun of it. He is curious about everything, and makes indiscriminate studies of practically everyone he comes in contact with. It doesn’t matter whether the subject is edifying or not, Aquarius/Cat wants to know all about it in goriest detail. He’s fascinated by knowledge, facts, information, learning, erudition—and experience. He or she spends a lifetime leaping from book to book, from museum to museum, and from discipline to other discipline. It’s what Cats born in Aquarius like to do—know more. These folks have a varied love life. Always seeking the exotic and different, they often end up married to a person from another culture who speaks ten languages and can teach them all. One thing is sure, if you take up with one of these characters, you will never be bored.

Good Compatibilities - Sagittarius Pig...

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married 5/3/14, TTC ever since

DX: Lean PCOS, Clomid resistant

Femara 7.5 + Ovidrel = BFP! Due 4/15/18

Re: NTTGPR: The New Astrology

• Pretty solid description! I do venture out into real life more than they make it sound though.

cancer-rat
    Who are you?
    Because he is born a Rat, the Cancer/Rat naturally lives by his wits. But as he is also a moon child and hence tends to drown in his own emotions this person's behavior wavers. The Cancer/Rat, we say, is a "private" person. He likes to crawl into his cubbyhole in the tower where he studies life and writes about interior subjects. But just when you think the Cancer/Rat has hidden away for good, will only venture out for the odd crust of bread and seems to be surviving on coffee and water up there in that tomblike turret, an invitation arrives at your door requesting the honor of your company at a huge reception complete with great groaning boards of food and gaiety and sociability to boot. Who is your host or hostess but your favorite recluse, the Cancer/Rat. Falling in love with a Cancer born Rat is like becoming an overnight prince or princess. You will be competently courted, lavishly seduced and when you finally fall into this creature's capable arms, you will be transported by means of...
    12/2007  Engaged  *  1/2010 Married  *  2/2014 Started TTC
    4/2014 1st BFP  *  8/2014 Caleb Emmanuel became an angel  *  11/2014 Started TTC Again
    1/2015 BFP * 9/21/2015  EDD 

• This is a good one, I'll bite. I love astrology and usually find it to be spot on as well. Mine is pretty good, not 100% but it never is, that's just impossible. Kinda steamy though, hmmm...

aquarius-goat

Who are you?

Aquarius weds the Goat. Clarity and sensitivity, knowledge and whimsy. This solid marriage of complementary signs is rich with possibilities. Aquarius brings a dowry of independence to the inconsistent Goat, whose byword is dependency. Goat carries emotional depth with him to the wedding. This Aquarius can feel more profoundly than most. And his Goat identity benefits from an electrical charge of true Aquarian autonomy. This person will be gifted for futuristic planning, oblivious to social criticism, and capable of maddening individuality. Invention belongs to this person. He or she can imagine novel solutions to common problems and work through weeks night and day getting the concept on its feet. And Love? The poor Aquarius/Goat never seems to get enough of it. He gobbles sex. He is known to be fickle and further not to understand why his mate is jealous. He's not jealous. He's openhearted and free thinking. Marriage for this person is "iffy" at best. But if you are lucky enough to be made love to by him or her...

Dating since: 4/08
    1st House: 10/12
    Married: 11/12
    TTC #1: 2/15

• Loading the player...
  • Chad5285 said:
    Pretty solid description! I do venture out into real life more than they make it sound though. cancer-rat Who are you? Because he is born a Rat, the Cancer/Rat naturally lives by his wits. But as he is also a moon child and hence tends to drown in his own emotions this person's behavior wavers. The Cancer/Rat, we say, is a "private" person. He likes to crawl into his cubbyhole in the tower where he studies life and writes about interior subjects. But just when you think the Cancer/Rat has hidden away for good, will only venture out for the odd crust of bread and seems to be surviving on coffee and water up there in that tomblike turret, an invitation arrives at your door requesting the honor of your company at a huge reception complete with great groaning boards of food and gaiety and sociability to boot. Who is your host or hostess but your favorite recluse, the Cancer/Rat. Falling in love with a Cancer born Rat is like becoming an overnight prince or princess. You will be competently courted, lavishly seduced and when you finally fall into this creature's capable arms, you will be transported by means of...

Cancer Rat is a really unfortunate zodiac name
    LOL =D>
    Dating since: 4/08
    1st House: 10/12
    Married: 11/12
    TTC #1: 2/15

• gsdtx81gsdtx81 member
    edited December 2014
    sagittarius-rooster

Who are you?
    Buoyancy characterizes the Sagittarian Rooster. He's atwitter with chitchat and agog with stories of adventure. This subject, born under two of the most high-strung signs, will be nervous, frank, candid, and a bit carried away with himself. The word is enthusiasm but it's more than that. Sagittarius/Roosters are full of dash and élan. They cut an impressive figure wherever they go - and they go everywhere! Superficially, this character appears boastful and cocky. But deep down he is serious, dreams of helping the downtrodden and cares enormously about others. His love life is highly charged, but uneven. Great passions come alive and carry him to heavenly heights. The next week, it's over. The paradox lies in this person's odd relationship to deceit. He can't stand untruth and yet is capable of some devious fibbing of his own. This approach makes cementing love into anything more permanent than a roll in the hay in a grass hut. The sex is surely delicious. But don't count on this character to still be there in the morning.

-----------------

I can't say that this is totally accurate, but I've found that most descriptions of Saggitarius hit home in terms of me being very outgoing, flighty, and strong-willed. I'm born on the cusp of Scorpio, so I'm a odd mix... Definitely a Sagittarian though!
    Me: 33 | DH: 36 | 2+ years TTC #1 | EDD: 09/12/15
    Dx: Hashimotos, Hypothyroidism, Hyperprolactinemia

09/2013: Started seeing RE - abnormal spotting and anovulatory cycles
    09/2013-2014: Spent the year regulating thyroid/prolactin levels
    10/2014: Full baseline cycle - ovulatory, but with heavy LP spotting
    11/2014: Operative Hysteroscopy, HSG, and Tubal Cath: abnormal growth found
                   Results: Growth benign, tubes clear, total D&C performed - still spotting
                   Next steps: Clomid/IUI, starting in 2015
    01/2015: Totally unexpected BFP!
  • Cancer Tiger-
    There is a lot of true sentiment running around wild here. The worst enemy of this restless, moody character is loss of confidence. Without some serious bolstering, he or she may well surrender to a dissolute, rudderless existence. Tigers need to learn moderation and control their excessiveness. Tigers should seek good counsel, advice, wisdom and common sense. Cancer is, for the most part, a sensible sign. But then, Cancers are darkly emotional and can drown in a single fit of melancholy. The challenge for this sexy person is to find true love. Someone to rely on, to care deeply about and be cared for in return. If this goal is met, Cancer/Tigers thrive and their lovers never regret a single steamy intimate encounter as this subject is a sexual dynamo whose tender passion...

Well the cancer description is pretty accurate. I do tend to be moody and drown in melancholy.
    I don't know about the tiger part and the overly excessive--- depends on the situation?
    Married since 9-27-14 
    TTC since Oct 2014
  • aries-dragon

Who are you?

In the Aries/Dragon, we find a crackling combination of raw Aries energy and Dragon pluck and guile. It's an unbeatable concoction. Aries/Dragon burns to get ahead in life. Nothing can stop the brand of will and enterprise born into this subject. Solidly built and disgustingly healthy, this person exudes sexuality. In bed, he is irrepressible and ...

Famous Aries Dragons - Irving Wallace, Anita Bryant....

Good Compatibilities - Gemini Rat...

I don't know why my description stops at "irrepressible and...".  Boo..I want to know the rest!  I would agree with the first part, but not necessarily the disgustingly healthy or the exuding sexuality.

TTGP January Siggy Challenge:  Workout Fails

• Aries-snake

This person is beautiful to look at and a pleasure to be with. Yet, inside, a Snake born Aries suffers pangs of contradiction. Does she tend the little fire or burn brightly with the big blazing one? Fiery Aries always wants to rush out and do and go and experience. The chilly Snake wants, on the other hand, to sit back and ponder, intuit and judge whilst warming her toes before her tiny fire. Whichever of her influences happens to be feeling stronger on any given day gets the upper hand. There's a dark sensuality about this subject which..

Famous Aries Snakes - Julie Christie, Aretha Franklin

Good Compatibilities - Gemini Rooster...

I feel really weird about a website telling me I'm beautiful to look at... Especially on a day I didn't shower and seem to be breaking out everywhere. Everything else is pretty accurate though, except the last sentence(?) which makes me think of an ad for dark chocolate.

Now I want dark chocolate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • akraus2015 They want you to buy the book. The book has 3 to 4 page chapters on every single combination of signs, plus individual chapters for each Western and Eastern sign. It's a hefty book, but extremely entertaining. There's even a chart where you can keep track of what signs your friends and family belong to.

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married 5/3/14, TTC ever since

DX: Lean PCOS, Clomid resistant

Femara 7.5 + Ovidrel = BFP! Due 4/15/18

leo-goat

Who are you?

This Lion has the ephemeral spirit of an artist and the ambition of two Napoleon Bonapartes. It is just this mix of sensitivity and resolve that makes for the Leo/Goat's uncanny ability, despite fuzzy appearances and general lunacy, to arrive smack in the middle of the spotlight. Leo/Goats are blessed with the one thing most Goat people lack common sense. They are both gentle and tough. This combination of sweetness and force carries over into the love life of this character who never ceases to amaze in the bedroom (as well as in the boardroom) with fancy new solutions to inspire pleasure in even the most reluctant of partners.

Famous Leo Goats - Benito Mussolini, Robert de Niro, Andy Warhol, Geraldine Chaplin...

Good Compatibilities - Capricorn Pig...

• Virgo-dragon

Who are you?

The Virgo/Dragon couples Virgo decorum with Dragon sizzle. This Dragon is hard-edged. He has enough spunk and perseverance to take a dare to walk across Australia - solo! He always maintains a coy Virgo reserve in order to keep Dragonish taste for fresh blood under dignified wraps. If you're looking for performance, it's a hard to beat combination. The fiery Dragonesque soul is tempered by Virgo's taste for social grace. Virgo/Dragon is ambitious and has a mind like a platinum bear trap. The sex life of a Dragon born in Virgo has two parts. In youth, it is kinky and weird. This character has a murky side and might indulge in all manner of zany sex practices while young. But after age 30, they reach their cruising altitude and wallow in the safety of luscious (but private) domestic sex.
    Married 06/08 started TTC 08/08
    BFP 9/08 Natural m/c (8w3d) 
    BFP 06/09 Natural m.c (5w3d) 
    BFP 9/09 -- Dec. 29th: Juliet Rose born at 20 wks. Love you forever.
    TTC Break 1/10-8/14.
    Results of physical testing = Normal 
    Genetic testing = Balanced translocation
    IVF #1 with PGD Nov 2014 = BFN
    IVF #2 with PGD Start stimming 1/6, ER scheduled 1/16, ET scheduled 1/21 

• Mine is only partly correct. I am not a bully... far from it and please do not EVER leave me in the country alone. Oh and I LOVE romance. I am however a pretty good cook!

aquarius-ox

Who are you?

A strong-minded and loving bully, the Aquarian born in Ox years is destined to a lifetime of slog and struggle uphill against his own unwillingness to conform. Oxen, as you know, always think that the road to happiness is through retirement from the hub of popular activity. Oxen want to be left alone in the country somewhere. Aquarius is more affable, outgoing, flexible, less tundra-like than the Ox. The blend can be a rocky one to live with. This person is a family type who enjoys her work and her children most. Romance, hearts and flowers are not tops on this character's list of priorities. She has a great sense of humor and an admirable lucidity about how complex she really is. I don't recommend this person for passionate love affairs, but they are often excellent cooks - and great storytellers.

Famous Aquarius Oxen - Jack Lemmon, Vanessa Redgrave, Charles Lind

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2
  • I'm a cancer dragon and it's pretty accurate.

libra-snake

Who are you?

Magnetism personified. The Libra born in a Snake year will, above all, attract. This combination is a mostly happy one. People born under this sign may be less so. This is because they are not only irresistible; they are also stubborn and willful. They want things done their way, and like to order others around subtly. Often, things are done for them, their way, by willing lackeys. These people have charisma to burn. Libran Snakes rule others through emotion. They are capable of sensing exactly what another needs from them. They are remarkably perceptive and even have a gift for the supernatural. Librans born in Snake years know how to exalt an audience with their cool, reasonable yet emphatically sentimental discourse. These people are born to serve as shepherds of human flocks, moralizers and brotherhood mongers. In private, they are all love, sensuality, sexiness and grand romance. Too gorgeous to be forever faithful, they still make marvelous mates. Libra/Snake sex is luscious, intimate and slightly other worldly. The mood may be languorous , but the technique is definitely...

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Interesting. Kinda fitting.

scorpio-pig
    Who are you?
    In his book Animal Farm, George Orwell writes in jest that - all pigs are created equal... but some are more equal than others." The Scorpio/Pig possesses natural magnificence. He's duskier than most Pigs. Scorpio has just what the doctor ordered to remedy that silly piggie credulity: suspicion. It's a good match. This person will surely go a long way in life. Moreover, he or she will be cheered along by many admiring companions. Often, Scorpios born in Pig years are exceptionally good-looking. They have an enigmatic quality that other more direct Pigs would envy. What's more, Scorpio/Pigs know how to dress. Both signs have a taste for the sensually appealing. Watch for elegant décolletages and spiffy smoking jackets.Sex and power are the special provinces of the Scorpio born Pig. These folks wallow in intrigue and often use their sex appeal to win out against fearsome foes. Sensuality oozes out this Pig's very pores. Lovemaking with this rapaciously passionate person is...

Famous Scorpio Pigs - Alain Delon, Marie Antoinette, Richard Dreyfuss...

Good Compatibilities - Pisces Goat...
  • Virgo-ox

Nothing worthwhile ever comes easily," says the plodding model of human rectitude who is Virgo and Ox. An air of the ascetic emanates from this stolid character. He is deliberate. He is careful. He is meticulous. He is diligent, classical, traditionalist and sincere. And he never hangs out with anyone who is not at least some of the above. Virgo/Ox needs to rule his life single-handedly. He asks help of no one but his own people. These he has either hatched himself or chosen as friends and colleagues after much sorting and weeding out over the years. Loyal and true in both love and friendship, the Virgo born Ox wants , above all, to be seen to be steady at the helm. He or she enters the bedroom with a single goal in mind - well-oiled sex, engineered to satisfy even the most complex of partners. Short on imagination and long on lust, this person...

Wow, this is very accurate! I am not a huge astrology fan but I always enjoy reading these to see if I am comparable to the description.

Me: 29 DH: 34 Married 9/8/12 Started TTC 10/01/12
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea by RE in 2/2013
          Provera + Ovidrel trigger = BFP #1 3/24/13
    DD born 11/12/13
    TTC #2 since 9/01/14
    Tamoxifen + Ovidrel trigger = CP (cycle 3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"