September 2015 Moms

So tired!!!!!

Cant get off the couch! Lifetime movies are my new BFF!

Re: So tired!!!!!

• This was my first day back at the office since 12/18. While on holiday, I O'd and starting at 3DPO or so I was exhausted and started taking daily naps of at least 60 minutes in length. Being at my cubicle and in meetings all day has been a huge struggle.
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • Sleepy and minor headaches, accompanied by very minor twinges in my girl parts- those are my symptoms so far. I'm just watching lifetime and relaxing! Lol!
  • Loading the player...
  • Me tooo, so tired! I'm sitting at my desk at work right now and can barely keep my eyes open. Getting up in the morning has been tough, too. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• CFearsy said:
    I fell asleep at work for 20 minutes today. #notashamed
    I love this. I was sitting in my chair practically holding my eyes open. I should have just gave in dammit - my luck I would have started snoring and someone would have caught me.

Married 9/13/14

Me: 24 / DH: 24

BFP#1 10/15/14 - EDD 6/19/2014 - MC 10/23/14

BFP #2: 12/18/14 - EDD: 8/31/15 - MC 1/4/14 5w6d

**Currently Benched until TBD**

My Chart

• +1 for LMN
    Sept. 15 January Siggy Challenge ~ Happy Dance
    TTC #1 10/14 ~ BFP 12/20/14 ~ EDD 09/03/2015
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I watch cartoons because I am a Real Adult (TM). With everyone on the tired.
    "I am what I am. I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me. But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer.” ― Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn

My Chart
  • I just discovered Holmes Inspector on Netflix. So I did a 3 hour binge watching session, fell asleep, and woke up convinced I had to caulk the windows NOW to keep my house from flooding.
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP: 12/23/2014    EDD: 9/6/2015

Sept '15 January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!
  • Idk how I survived with no coffee and no nap today! Yikes. It was a struggle. So tired.
  • I have started a horrible trend of napping while my 2 yr old naps. When school starts back next week I don't know how I will survive.
  • I was nodding on and off today at my desk. Got home and now all I want to do is sleep and my dog won't let me, he keeps doin his throaty growl at me like he needs something!!! Must.Take.A.Nap Also, I could watch Hallmark movie channel all day long. Or true movie Thursdays on LMN
  • I just fell asleep while Netflix-ing with the hubs. It's 8pm and I wouldn't hate it if I went to bed now...
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • I was off last week and this week and have been able to take 2 -3 hour naps many days. It's gonna suck when I return to work.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My biggest problem is I'm so exhausted but the minute I lay down I can't sleep. Or even better I fall asleep and wake up two hours later. Ugh.
  • I've been falling into the routine of falling asleep around 7pm, waking up at 11pm, falling back to sleep at around 3am and waking up around 8am, but falling back to sleep untill 12.

I feel like I'm a big newborn baby with this awful sleeping pattern.
    Sept. 15 January Siggy Challenge ~ Happy Dance
    TTC #1 10/14 ~ BFP 12/20/14 ~ EDD 09/03/2015
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"