Trouble TTC
Options

WTF Wednesday!

My wtf goes to myself. I had plans to get up at 4am, but kept hitting snooze until 4:45 so I had to rush my slippers on to warm up my car, plus I had to get dressed, feed the dogs and let them out, eat breakfast, have coffee and leave all by 5am. I left 5 min late but luckily traffic was low so I got to work on time. Btw, it was 15* outside and icy brr.
Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole

Re: WTF Wednesday!

• Options
    @murrt‌ - sorry about the crappy day. You deserve a humongous hug and wine. Anniversaries like that are not easy.
    ****SIGGY WARNING****

TTC since May 2013

Me: 31, blocked tube
    DH: 35, azoospermia :(
    IUI #1 (50 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 9/7/2014: BFN
    IUI #2 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 10/3/2014:
    BFN
    IUI #3 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Estradiol) on 11/1/2014: BFN
    First RE appt. on 11/11/2014
    November 2014: Benched due to cyst :(
    IUI #4 (5 mg Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel, Crinone) on 12/26/2014: BFP!!!
    Beta 1 (1/9/2015): 292     Beta 2 (1/12/2015): 843

• Options
    pinkdoggiepinkdoggie member
    edited December 2014
    @laurensc927 - I am sorry you're feeling sick!! It always seems like a cold comes during the WORST possible times doesn't it? But like BlueFairy said, know that you continue on with your IUI with or without a cold! (FX that IUI is successful btw!)

@murrt - fuck 'em. 
    On another note, I'm sorry that this is such a hard day for you anyway *hugs* and on top of it your jackass co-worker is giving you shit. 

My WTF is to my mom (again). As some of you may know, she has a history of being a total twat about the whole IF thing. So this morning she asks me if I have another "appointment coming up" as I haven't shared anything with her for sometime, to which I replied that I am not comfortable telling her that stuff anymore. So she got all huffy and hung up on me (which I expected) but five minutes later my sister calls me and tells me I need to apologize or DH and I will not be invited over for New years Eve dinner tonight! Talk about middle school!
    Me: 25 Dh: 25 Married since July, 2011
    Diagnosed with PCOS 2010
    TTC since December, 2011 (SA is Normal)
    2012-tried natural w/Metformin 1500 mg
    11/12 -Saw an OB, bloodwork revealed everything normal except for highish blood sugar levels
    1/13: Clomid 50 mg - No response
    2/13: Clomid 100 mg O'd BFN
    3/13: Clomid 100 MG O'd BFN
    4/13-6/13: Clomid 150/200 mg O'd BFN 
    Stopped treatment because of money issues and began to try naturally again from June-October 2013
    Benched until November 2014 - Started seeing RE, discovered that lining was very thin
    November 2014: Started Femera 5 mg -No response BFN >:(
    December 2014: Upping Femera, injectables are the next step if I respond 
    Also: Changed RE, first appointment on Friday, so treatment is subject to change this month

3T December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Holiday movie scene
    The Christmas Story

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wtf to the guy would cleaned our carpets...he said the carpet would be dry in 8 hours we are now approaching the 48 hour mark and carpets are still wet. And now the carpet is starting to smell mildew. Even though we followed the instructions not to turn the heat on when it was freezing last night. And I have had a terrible headache for the past 48 hours I think from the carpet cleaning chemicals...ugh! And this guy was begging me for a Yelp review...be careful what you ask for.
    Me: +35 DH: +35
    TTC: Since January 2013 
    DX: PCOS. Severe Endometriosis, Unicornuate Uterus w/only left tube and left ovary, Pedunculated fibroid (on the outside of uterus) and Anovulation. All conditions diagnosed 8/13
    TX: Metformin
    DH DX: MFI - low morphology, low motility
    Ultrasound shows both kidneys in spite of UU. 
    HSG showed clear tube on the left side. 
    Lap Surgery performed 1/9/14 to remove fibroid and endo (Stage 3)
    • IUI# 1 June 2014 started 100 mg of Clomid - 7dpiui Progesterone: 13: BFN
    • IUI#2  July 2014 started 100 mg of Clomid - 7dpiui Progesterone: 5.75: BFN
    • Natural Cycle - so shocked to be in 2WW - 7dpo Progesterone: 15.5: BFN
    • Working with new RE starting injectables in late August.
    • IUI #3 August 2014  w/ Menopur: BFN
    • Finally ovulating on my own!!
    Waiting to start IVF hopefully
    **********All Are Welcome**************
    3T January Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolution

• Options
    @laurensc927 - I am sorry you're feeling sick!! It always seems like a cold comes during the WORST possible times doesn't it? But like BlueFairy said, know that you continue on with your IUI with or without a cold! (FX that IUI is successful btw!)

@murrt - fuck 'em. 
    On another note, I'm sorry that this is such a hard day for you anyway *hugs* and on top of it your jackass co-worker is giving you shit. 

My WTF is to my mom (again). As some of you may know, she has a history of being a total twat about the whole IF thing. So this morning she asks me if I have another "appointment coming up" as I haven't shared anything with her for sometime, to which I replied that I am not comfortable telling her that stuff anymore. So she got all huffy and hung up on me (which I expected) but five minutes later my sister calls me and tells me I need to apologize or DH and I will not be invited over for New years Eve dinner tonight! Talk about middle school!
    Maybe I'm too sarcastic for my own good, but I would have said "Oh, good! I was looking for a way out of that!"
    I am so doing that if something is said again. 
    It was one of those situations where I didn't know what to say and then when I hung up all kinds of whitty comebacks came to me. 
    Me: 25 Dh: 25 Married since July, 2011
    Diagnosed with PCOS 2010
    TTC since December, 2011 (SA is Normal)
    2012-tried natural w/Metformin 1500 mg
    11/12 -Saw an OB, bloodwork revealed everything normal except for highish blood sugar levels
    1/13: Clomid 50 mg - No response
    2/13: Clomid 100 mg O'd BFN
    3/13: Clomid 100 MG O'd BFN
    4/13-6/13: Clomid 150/200 mg O'd BFN 
    Stopped treatment because of money issues and began to try naturally again from June-October 2013
    Benched until November 2014 - Started seeing RE, discovered that lining was very thin
    November 2014: Started Femera 5 mg -No response BFN >:(
    December 2014: Upping Femera, injectables are the next step if I respond 
    Also: Changed RE, first appointment on Friday, so treatment is subject to change this month

3T December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Holiday movie scene
    The Christmas Story

• Options

((HUGS)) to all who need them! 

WTF to my face breaking out like crazy.  I can only hope that it's because my provera enduced AF is coming soon, but seriously!  I mean, not like my PCOS self has EVER had clear skin, but I could do without the massive breakout!

Me: 31 (PCOS) possible right tube issues DH: 36 (SA normal) 
    Started dating in 2006, Married 2012 
    TTC since November 2013 
    First RE visit due to irregular periods: June 2014
    Lap/Hysto to remove polyps, cyst and tube blockage 11/6
    Cycle 1 (Dec. 2014) TI with Clomid, Trigger, & Progesterone CX due to no response
    Impatiently Waiting CD1 to try again with Fermara Back on the bench due to giant cyst,
    who know I'd ovulate on my own after a cancelled cycle and end up with a mega cyst :(
    All Welcome

• Options
    @buttmonkey34 @laurensc927 Hope you get better soon.

My mom &SIL have offered to go with me to appointments when DH is on duty. Normally I just go alone since my appointments are right before work and usually fall over the weekdays. This month my appointments have fallen over the weekend and I invite my mom. Same goes for my SIL. They are both off for xmas break, my SIL can't come because is going to her cross fit workout and my mom has to wait for the nurse to come by the house to treat a wound my FIL has.  This man always has something and completely dependent on her. They are the ones who keep on asking (2 years) to come with me to appointments.  So now, I'm preparing some sarcastic comeback to give them when they ask again. My mom and I don't have the best relationship so I was making an effort to include her in my life.  
    3T January Siggy Challenge: New Years Resolutions 
    TTC since 10/2010 (Rhythm method since 2007)

Me (33) Sept 2012 - DX Low ovulation/progesterone, Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 5/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good;
    September 2014 DX Hashimoto's; November 2014: PCOS IR

DH (37) Sept 2012 SA Normal; October 2014 Mild MFI count 42 Million, Motility 36%, Morphology 2%. Clomid 50mg,
    2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP
    May 2012 - HSG Clear; June 2012 - Appointment with RE
    July 2012 - October 2012 - Clomid 50mg W/ TI & Progesterone 3 mature follicles- BFN
    January 2013 IUI #1 (900,000 post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 2 mature follicles - BFN
    February 2013 IUI #2 (1.3 Mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 4 mature follicles - BFN
    March 2013 IUI #1-3 (2.5 mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, Baby Aspirin (lining thinned) TI & Progesterone - 2 mature follicles BFN
    April 2013 Benched due to cyst, May 2013 WTF appointment
    June 2013 DH SA mild MFI break for 2 months to re-test; August 2013 - DH SA 36 Mil count, 36% Motility, Morp 2%
    September - December 2013 - Mental sanity Break
    January 2014 - IUI #4 switches to natural due to scheduling conflict Femara TI & Progesterone - 1 mature follicle - BFN
    May 2014-June 2014 - DH Appointment w/ Urologist to check Bi-lateral Varicocele; 2nd opinion w/ another urologist - bi-lateral varicocele dx is slight no surgery
    July 2014 DH starts clomid 25mg daily SA 53.8 Mil count, Motility 37%, Morph 3%;
    September 2014 DH Repeat SA after being on clomid for 3 months 42 Mil Count, Motility 36%, Morph 2%
    October 2014 Me: Hashimoto's DX, DH taken off clomid;
    November 2014 Me: new RE PCOS IR Diagnosis
    December 2014: IUI #4 Follitism 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, BFMFN

January 2015: IUI #5
    Gonal-F 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, Another BFMFN onto IUI #6

• Options
    My wtf goes to my dad. I was talking to him about ivf and he goes "I'm worried on how taxing it will be on your body, if it's worth it" ......he has been negative about this whole thing. It gets mentally exhausting sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"