Pregnant after a Loss

Kidney Issues

With my first pregnancy I ended up in the ER a few times with kidney stones . DS was using my bladder as a pillow and everything kept backing up into my kidneys . I also took Tums for heart burn and the excess calcium could have played a part.
Anywho, the last few days I've had dull kidney pain. It's so early in this pregnancy I'm praying I'm not going to have the same issues ! I made an appointment for tomorrow to have a UA ran. Have any of you ladies experienced kidney issues this pregnancy ?

BabyFruit Ticker

photo octoberangel.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Kidney Issues

• No experience but I just wanted to wish you luck and hope you have no issues this pregnancy!
    8/17/12 Miscarriage at 9 weeks. Fetal Growth stopped 6w6d 2/15/13 Chemical pregnancy 8/21/13 BFP! MMC oct 8th measured 8w5d

<br/><a href="http://oi41.tinypic.com/evdel0.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>
  • My kidneys are aching like crazy and I am 6 weeks. I worry because I have a history of kidney stones without a pregnancy being a factor. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • My appointment went well ! Urine was clear. @Sterling13‌ I think you are correct . Everything moving around is probably causing the back pain. My Dr did warn me that because of my previous kidney stones I am more than likely going to have a problem this pregnancy as well. So increase water ! More?! @Blairbear28‌ we will be in the same boat dear.
    Thank you all for the well wishes ! Happy new year !

BabyFruit Ticker

photo octoberangel.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"