October 2012 Moms

Wednesday: NYE Edition

Last randoms post of the year!
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: Wednesday: NYE Edition

• I've been putting B to bed around 8:15 and she plays in her crib until about 9pm. She's been sleeping until about 9am and still taking 2-3 hr naps. She's in for a rude awakening next week when it's back to getting up early. So am I...

• Warning - abortion mentioned

An ex-coworker of mine shared a video on Facebook and said "still support abortion" it's of a tiny fetus moving around in the sac, no longer in the mother. The docs are poking at it almost playing with it as it moves. They're speaking french so no clue what they're saying.

I want to tell her off. check your facts before you post anything. I don't think this is an abortion video at all. Clearly the baby is way past the 3 month mark. The tone of the docs voices doesn't sound like it's an abortion video. And even if it is, mind your fucking business.

• Loading the player...
  • I still feel like poo. E is coughing and still snotty too. If I remember correctly, this is exactly how we rang in the new year last year... I think we have to skip the gym again today :( Fack, I really needed to get the boys out. I guess we'll still make our Walmart run.

DH wants us all to go to Charleston this weekend to do the rest of the small fixes we have left on the house and see the carpet. No way in hell am I going if I still feel like this.

• We are all home from work today so it is our first day out if diapers. So far we have stayed pretty much dry and had our first poop in the potty! Step one to being out of diapers. I am beyond excited! !

• I have to take my nephew to work at the muaeum at 9:30. Then to the bank, then the other bank. Then depending on A's mood we may go back to play at the museum.

I want to hermit at home. Im ragey again.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • mbm1983 said:

chricast said:

Baby names are hard.

Do you know what you are having yet? I forget how far along you are!
    Only 13 weeks we find out in February. I just like to be prepared and have my girl name and boy name ready. I'm pretty sure it's a girl from the ultrasound last week we got a clear shot but the tech said he wouldn't say definatively.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• B is napping and I should really clean up....

• DH came home around 1:15 and went to bed. He's been working hard and wanted to rest. E is being a monster. He wouldn't eat his lunch and made himself gag on it once I got some in his mouth, then proceeded to puke it up. Little jerk... So he went to bed without lunch. DS1 and I are just hanging out. No big plans tonight, or for the rest of the week really. I'm tired of this cold and want to get some stuff done around here.

• I came into work this morning for a few hours and am just leaving the office now.  Going to pick up some lunch on my way home as I am starving! My H called me around noon and said he picked up Wesley from Daycare early. I asked if he had a nap yet and he said no.  I am hoping my child has napped as I don't want to put up with his whiney self tonight while my H works.

• MH is off today. We went to the museum. C had fun. There is a butterfly pavilion there I thought she would like, but it totally freaked her out. It got way past nap time and she got her crank on, so we came home. Now both girls are napping and I'm snuggling on the couch with the dog.

We have no plans for NYE. Get the girls in bed and probably watch a countdown and play a board game. And margaritas.
  • Im gonna have coffee and baileys. Lord knows I'll fall asleep without coffee and baileys just makes it yummy. Lol

Oct Angel Babies
  • @Hismom12‌ likes for cleaning house, not snotty kids!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Trying to decide if we're taking a 9 day old with us to a NYE party or staying home. Probably staying home!
  • Came home from work and my kid is a mess. Still hasn't napped yet. Im currently rocking him now while watching mickey mouse clubhouse.

No plans tonight but staying home. I do have egg nog and kahluah for myself tonight. Yummy!

• cmarie79 said:

@Rachelilly23 could the food avoidance possibly be because a food allergy or texture aversion? I only ask because Henry gagged things previously that we now know he is allergic to. Thank god he did!

I don't think so. He's just in this phase where he doesn't like to eat meals. Kid just wants to snack all day long. It's really hard because when he actually uses his words to ask me for a snack, I need to reward him with what he asked for (E doesn't really talk at all so this is us trying to encourage him to speak), but then he doesn't want to eat lunch or dinner ever.

• I do have egg nog and kahluah for myself tonight. Yummy!

Thanks for the good idea :)
  • Little man took a late afternoon nap so i think he might be up for a while. He keeps asking to watch frozen so i think i will make some cookies and but frozenon and we will snuggleon the couch. Hapy new years eve O12!

• @enigmaticdrscully‌ , my C eats alllll day long. Like, she's always eating. I guess, depends on the kid. But you're not alone.
  • Happy New Years from the central time zone :)
  • We went to a nice dinner but the salad they served was too garlicky and I got so bad of an indigestion from it that I could eat my meal, so that was disappointing. We got home around 11 and I went to bed at 1130 I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and I didn't care about the ball drop. My husband was also already asleep. What a boring nye.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I went to bed around 9:30. It would have been earlier but H was chomping at the bit since we haven't had sex in like 2 weeks with his trips to Charleston, me getting my period, and putting it off because of this nasty gunk of a cold I have. So there was that. Let me tell you how much I wanted to have sex with my nose leaking and my head pounding and my body aching.... But whatever.

He came in at midnight and woke me up to give me a kiss then I went back to sleep until after 8. Back in bed after breakfast, which I ate a couple bites of since I'm not feeling it. I think I'm going to the doc tomorrow morning :(

• My hair won't stop falling out. It is everywhere. It's so disgusting, I am ready to chop it all off. This never happened after Cecilia was born.

Thyroid? I've got hypothyroidism and my level stayed the same through my entire pregnancy w no change in meds. Well after I had B I lost my hair like crazy and was so tired but thought it was normal. My thyroid level was way off, had to double my meds :(

• My hair won't stop falling out. It is everywhere. It's so disgusting, I am ready to chop it all off. This never happened after Cecilia was born.

My hair fell out like crazy after both girls were born, but it was SO bad after A. I literally had bald spots. It didn't stop until I was about 6 months pp. Now it's growing back and about an inch long. I look lik a fuzzy baby duck.
  • @scrumpfy do a sassy little pixie and spike it all up!

Oct Angel Babies
  • @CnAnA‌ , I did have a pixie and got bored with it so now I'm growing out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"