Why you didnt fail as a mother-ticker warning — The Bump
Late Term and Child Loss

Why you didnt fail as a mother-ticker warning

I hope this is ok to post. I got my angel's name in it so I wanted to let other loss mamas know there is still room if anyone is interested. Full disclosure, the faster the page is full, the faster it will go to print, but I don't receive any kind of discount or incentive for anyone else to reserve a spot.

Angela Miller, who wrote the article many of us love, why you didn't fail as a mother, has turned it into a book called You are the mother of all mothers and you can get your angel's name(s) on the tribute page for the upcoming third printing. As of the email I received yesterday, there are still 15 spots left. To reserve a spot or for more info you can email her at [email protected]
Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

Re: Why you didnt fail as a mother-ticker warning

• Thank you for posting this, I sent her an email.

angelsnight
  • Thanks!  I sent an email as well.  I'm not sure if there will be spots left or not but it's worth a shot.
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

angelsnight
  • Just FYI she has 10 spots left for this third run. We were in the second run!
    CheesyPeasangelsnight