January 2013 Moms
Options

Birthday favor bags

b's birthday party is on Saturday, and I found really cute Curious George (the theme) favor bags that I want to use.

We only have a few kids coming, but I'm looking for ideas on things to add for the adults. I thought a few chocolates and something else?

Has anyone else done favor bags for their parties, or plan to?
Our little Samosa arrives in January!

Re: Birthday favor bags

• Options
    ambmamaambmama member
    edited December 2014
    I actually don't plan on doing anything for the adults. We have like 8 kiddos coming so I'm doing super cute bags for them. I thought about making an adult punch (like sangria) but didn't know how that would go over since I don't know all of the daycare moms super well. But otherwise not planning on catering to adults! :)

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    For Jonathan's 3rd birthday, I did favour bags for the adults.  The kids I just had some styrofoam cups that they could decorate and then a crazy straw and some temp. tattos.  But for the adults I did a mason jar glass (with handle and lid) and inside I put some Starbucks hot cocoa mix, some mini marshmallows, and a single serving Bailey's bottle.  They were a total hit!

This year J had a construction themed birthday.  So I went to Home Depot and got some 0.77$ fabric aprons, filled them with playdoh, bubbles, a construction truck cookie cutter, stickers and some fruit snacks.  I also threw in some Ghiradelli chocolates for the adults.  I did put those in a bag that said for mom and dad that the kids couldn't see through.  
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I don't like the idea of party favors. We are doing a joint "carnival" themed party with games though so there are some prizes for playing games but not a present just for showing up.

ETA we are having beer and stuff for adults at the party but I definitely wouldn't add chocolates for adults for coming to a kids' party. I usually eat DDs candy anyways if she gets something.
  • Options
    Some of you ladies are way too creative!! LOL! We are just having family over, their party bag is the awesome ribs my H is smoking and my famous baked potato salad!!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"