Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Once IB, always IB?

I had implantation bleeding with my last pregnancy, but unfortunately miscarried. I feel pregnant, but just started spotting. Could it be IB again?

Re: Once IB, always IB?

• Options
    akraus2015akraus2015 member
    edited December 2014
    BabyGresh said:

I had implantation bleeding with my last pregnancy, but unfortunately miscarried. I feel pregnant, but just started spotting. Could it be IB again?

What does "feeling pregnant" feel like?

ETA: I'm sorry for your loss.

TTGP January Siggy Challenge:  Workout Fails

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What is QFP? I have been pregnant before. It is different feeling abdomen cramps, body acne, and super emotional.
  • Options
    Why are yall being mean?
  • Options

BabyGresh said:
    Why are yall being mean?
    Read the newbie blog, specifically:
    Me:31 DH: 32
    Together since 08/2008
    Laparotomy to remove 8cm dermoid cyst 07/2014
    TTC#1 since 10/2014
  • Options
    The only way to know is if you take a test.
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • Options
    BabyGresh said:

Why are yall being mean?

I wasn't being mean at all, but I have "felt pregnant" many, many times. Mostly before AF comes. If you've been pregnant before you should know that a positive pregnancy test is the only way to confirm pregnancy. Online message boards cannot do that for you.

And I did edit my first post to add that I am sorry for your loss, I have never had MC before but I can imagine it's a very hard thing to go through. I truly hope that your next pregnancy is your healthy, take home baby.

TTGP January Siggy Challenge:  Workout Fails

• Options
    homemakermamahomemakermama member
    edited December 2014
    @BabyGresh this is a great community full of awesome women who have a lot of knowledge to offer. Please take the advice given and read the newbie blog, take a pregnancy test, and lurk so you have an idea how this board works. 

If you where looking for "SQEEEE ITS TOTES IMPLANTATION BLEEDING!!! YOU PREGNANT!!!" Then move along to babygaga.com or babycenter.com, because your only going to get the truth here. 

The TRUTH is that we cannot see into your uterus.
    ETA: words be hard
                                                             Met DH 2008-engaged 8/10/2011-married 7/21/12 
                                              DD1 born on her due date 05/01/2012 7lbs12oz and 19 3/4 inches long
                                                     DD2 born 12/07/2013 @ 39w6d 8lbs15oz 20 3/4 inches long
                                                          #3 EDD 09/27/2015 ~ we are going for a HOME birth!

• Options

Pee on a stick.
    Married to LOML: 8/14/12

TTC #1: Oct. 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    BabyGresh said:
    Why are yall being mean?
    You asked if you were pregnant... what did you expect? Plus NO ONE was mean to you. They gave you some sarcasm and honest answers. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2
  • Options
    Andplusalso I read your title as..... Not what it was.

• Options
    Were you thinking irritable bowel? because thats what I thought this was gonna be about!

Totally wasn't, but I'll roll with it!

• Options

Were you thinking irritable bowel? because thats what I thought this was gonna be about!

Totally wasn't, but I'll roll with it!

Curiosity peaked.

Wellll I didn't wanna say cause I didn't want OP to think it was directed toward her or anything***disclaimer***, but I really though it was ignorant bitch, first thigh that popped into my head.

DH just woke up I chuckled so loud!

Me 31, DH 29, DD 5
    TTC #2 since August 2014

• Options
    BabyGresh said:

Why are yall being mean?

K. Sure, you're pregnant. It's implantation bleeding and you're pregnant. If that's the only answer you wanted, why did you bother asking the question? I'm sorry for your loss.
    Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

• Options
    I wasn't expecting people to sugar coat things. But sarcasm is hardly the answer. I've had a terrible time with this loss, and I am just trying to understand my body. Sorry for thinking this was a place of help and support for those yearning for a baby.
  • Options
    I agree, thank you @riderchik.
  • Options
    I wasn't expecting people to sugar coat things, but sarcasm is hardly the answer. I've had a terrible time with this loss, and I am just trying to understand my body. Sorry for thinking this was a place of help and support for those yearning for a baby.
  • Options
    Joy2611 said:
    BabyGresh said:
    I wasn't expecting people to sugar coat things. But sarcasm is hardly the answer. I've had a terrible time with this loss, and I am just trying to understand my body. Sorry for thinking this was a place of help and support for those yearning for a baby.
    This place is very much one of help and support.  It's also full of education about what happens during menstrual cycles and early pregnancy.  We advocate for knowledge about your body and true understanding. 

The gift of this place is what you're after; the wrapping is different than you expected.  Only you can decide if that's a dealbreaker for you.

If you take nothing else away from here, take these things:

1. Buy the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and read it.
    2. Basal body temping will set you free.

@BabyGresh

OP, first off - so very sorry for your loss.

I'm still a relative newbie, but I have found what Joy said to be so true.  The women here are honest, knowledgeable, and yes, snarky (and often hilariously so), but I'd take that a million times over women feeding me false squees only to find myself getting a BFN.  I think that would be an awful emotional roller coaster.  Being realistic is not being unsupportive - it's more along the lines of "be cruel to be kind" (although to be clear, I don't find the things here cruel at all).  All the women on here want a happy, healthy take home baby just as much as you do, and those who give support receive support back in abundance.  So don't discount the wisdom and support you can get here - read the newbie blog, listen to the very honest and well-intentioned advice, and jump in to supporting others and participating in threads like WTO and TWW.  It is well worth it.

Me: 33  DH: 39  Married 5/17/14
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015

Formerly known as JennyH81

DH has one son (11) from prior marriage
    Baby Girl Pug is my furbaby

Come peek in my ute!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"