8. @Amber&Reva: March 2 girl
9. @wishiwaspreggo: March 7 boy
10. @JennaandBetsy: April 22 boy
11. @calsurb: June 4 singleton

12. @KristyKristyleelee June 19 singleton
13. @megd893: June 22nd singleton
14. @FSBC : July 28th singleton

15. @JGY August 21st 

First off congratulations on all the babies born this past week!

If you have a recent BFP (and/or if you are new to the board), please let me know when you want to be added to this list. 

How is everyone feeling? How is pregnancy treating you and your partner this week? Any updates to share?

QOTW:  Seeing that so many of us will be welcoming our little ones in the next two months what is on your pre-baby to do list?

Me: 30  DP: 30

TTC#1

IUI#1 9/26/13 BFN

IUI#2 10/26/13 BFP beta #1 99 #2 456

2/20/2014 Brynlee Madeline is taken too soon at 19weeks she was perfect

IUI#3 6/10/14 BFP beta #1 276 beta #2 722 20w A/S shows we are having a girl

Re: Pregnancy Check-In (12/29/14)

• Morning everyone.  So excited for the impending baby boom around here!

Well, this pregnancy is already completely different from my last.  While I haven't actually gotten sick, I've felt nauseous most of the time for the past week or so.  I am also completely exhausted.  I don't know if I'm MORE exhausted than I was last time, or if it's just that I wasn't chasing a toddler around at that point.  At any rate, I'm mostly thankful for the symptoms.  I find them reassuring.

We go in for our viability ultrasound tomorrow morning.  S will be there, and that makes me really happy.  She typically is unable to make it to any appointments with me, but we really try to make it work for ultrasounds.  I'm putting all my energy behind visualizing 1 (ONE), single, perfect heartbeat on that monitor.

In other news, I'm really over the prometrium suppositories.  I mean, I'm incredibly grateful to have them, and confident that they are helping to sustain this pregnancy, but ... seriously with the ick.  I don't know how I did it for so long last time.  If I remember correctly, I didn't stop using them until I was well through my first trimester.  This time I'll adios those suckers as soon as I get the okey-dokey from my Midwife.

QOTW: The #1 thing on our baby to-do list is an ugly task.  Trigger warning (loss mentioned) ... When we had G we were pretty decidedly one and done.  Some friends of ours conceived and found out at their A/S that their baby girl had some serious challenges.  In order to help in any way that we could (and understanding that the financial burden associated with their baby could be high) we sent them anything that we could from our baby supply collection including our bassinet, boppy and covers, playgym, bumbo, etc etc ... Well, they ended up losing their sweet girl shortly after birth, and we agreed that they would just hang on to the stuff until they (or we) needed it for another baby. 

Anyway, this really isn't all about the stuff.  It's about figuring out how best, and most sensitively, to tell them that we are expecting again.  And then, much later on, having to deal with the fact that they will most likely be burdened with sending the items back to us (I so wish that I could just do it for them).

The only good part about this situation is that we have the gift of time to figure out the most sensitive way to share our news.  We're not planning on making anything public for quite a while.

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• @JGY that was such a kind gesture to give your friend.  I completely understand the difficult (emotionally) task of asking for it back as you are expecting again.  It is nice that you do have time on your side to think of the kindest way to handle asking for the baby gear back.  Also good luck on your viability u/s tomorrow!

AFM I am 31 weeks and getting uncomfortable.  I can't believe I still have another 9 weeks to go if I carry to term.  I can no longer find a position to sleep at night in which my legs don't almost instantly go numb and stairs will be the death of me.  Darn split level house.  I am feeling bigger movements lately and can't help but wonder what she is doing in there.  We also still haven't made any progress on the name front.  I have a progesterone shot on Wednesday and then next week I have a 32w u/s to do a growth check.  I haven't seen her since 27w so I am really excited for next week.  I was so spoiled with how many u/s I got during this pregnancy this is the longest I have gone without one. 

QOTW:  I wrote down our to do list this morning which involves ALOT of cleaning as our house has become a disaster recently.  Also completing our registry after our shower and washing organizing ect.  I also want to make time for R and I to have a couple dates as soon dates will be a luxury.  I feel like time is going to drag and yet fly over the next two months. 

Me: 30  DP: 30

TTC#1

IUI#1 9/26/13 BFN

IUI#2 10/26/13 BFP beta #1 99 #2 456

2/20/2014 Brynlee Madeline is taken too soon at 19weeks she was perfect

IUI#3 6/10/14 BFP beta #1 276 beta #2 722 20w A/S shows we are having a girl

• Loading the player...
  • @Amber&Reva Thanks for your kind words.  It's really more about us telling them about the pregnancy.  I don't want my friends to hurt any more than they already do.  And then, knowing them, they will immediately think "Well we need to send their stuff back."  And that will cause more pain.  I guess I need to remind myself that they live with this pain every single day.  And to just give them space and time and follow their lead.

On other topics ... yes, the sleep.  I remember vividly. My midwife used to tell me that it was my body's way of preparing me for a year of not sleeping after the baby arrives.  But it does suck, you have my sorries!

TTC since 6/11
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• not much new on the preggo front- just a little emotional and so OVER people thinking I can stay up all night and taking advantage (relatives that are guests at our home) 

on the list - each week gets longer.  sort of in order: pediatrician visits, wash some clothes, sterilize some bottles, finish wills, make birth plan, take infant cpr, dog to vet, maternity pix, finalize dog plan for labor, clean up the registry, pack hospital bags, make & freeze dinners
    Married 9~20~13
    L- 34 M- 29
    First IUI (L) 5/27/2014 triggered- BFP
    Singleton due 2/17/15

... cantAloupe ... 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Still in limbo. Backache persisting but the tightening is showing no signs of becoming more regular.
    Most of the time, I'm hoping I can keep this going until A comes home. There are times however when I think of dealing with this backache for the next five days (at least) & the threatened induction and consider taking mum's dog for one more walk, just in case...
  • I wasn't planning on posting here till we had a confirmed heartbeat but I'm feeling scared and alone so I thought I'd share in case anyone has been through this too. I'm sorry that this has to be my first introduction to the group.

**This post will talk about bleeding. ***

I'm 5w5d with an FET pregnancy. On Friday while we were in TX for Christmas and I had red bleeding and passed a clot. We went to the ER and they checked my beta and it came back at 6,000! In 4 days it went from 775 to 6,000. They did an u/s and saw a sac. They couldn't find the bleed.
    We immediately rebooked our flight and left 4 days early.
    The bleeding stopped until yesterday when it came back and was a flow along with a clot.
    We went to our RE who did another u/s and saw the yolk sac and start of fetal pole growing. She found the bleed which is between my cervix and uterus. The baby was measuring 5w6d. She rechecked my beta which is at 18,000 and my progesterone dropped to 17. She said its within the normal range for right now but added suppositories to my PIO shots.
    We go back Friday for more bloodwork and u/s.
    She is very confident this pregnancy will continue. She said everything is progressing beautifully. She thinks I'm just having bleeding.
    Mamosey and I have cried our eyes out and are praying this is our baby. I've been having m/s since last week so I'm taking that as a good sign. I hope I get to stay with you all over the next 9 months!
  • @Karlamo‌ popping in to send hugs! Its reassuring your RE has confidence in your pregnancy. Hopefully the next u/s will show a lovely little hb!
    Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
    Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
    June'12 - First RE Visit
    Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
    Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
    Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
    Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
    Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
    Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
    Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
    Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
    Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
    EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
    Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
    We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

• @karlamo (and @mamosey), as you know I have great faith in the women of FS and if your RE if confident about this pregnancy, then I am too.  Between your HCG level and the progression of the sac, yolk sac, and fetal pole, it seems like things are just trucking along.  Unfortunately lots of pregnancies have bleeding and although I am totally with you that it's scary, I am very optimistic that it's not a big deal with this one.

Keep growing, little bean!
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you @2MamazInSeattle‌ and @ball.and.chain‌. I wanted to reach out to you both on Friday when it happened. Poor mamosey had to take care of R and deal with telling her family the news.
    I didn't leave the condo we were staying at for 2 days. I felt so alone during that time. Lots of crying and grieving.
    Today the bleeding has stopped so I'm hoping that Friday shows a heartbeat and my levels are climbing.
    I have to trust my RE, she helped give us Rudy.
  • @Karlamo‌ I think I speak for both ball.and.chain and I when I say...reach out anytime! Feeling alone during scary times is no good. That's what we're here for!! Looking forward to good news on Friday about Rudy's little.
    Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
    Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
    June'12 - First RE Visit
    Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
    Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
    Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
    Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
    Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
    Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
    Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
    Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
    Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
    EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
    Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
    We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

• @karlamo & @mamosey, I'm so sorry that you are going through such scary bleeding.  @Andstilltrying might have something to add here (if she's able to break away from her beautiful new babies)!  I know that they dealt with serious bleeding with their pregnancy.  She might have some calming words for you.

Along with PP, I do find it comforting that your RE is confident in the pregnancy.  That doesn't make it any less scary for you, I know, but it does seem like they are checking everything they can check, and all of those things are coming back normal and positive one by one.

I'll be thinking of your two and sending big hugs your way!

TTC since 6/11
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?

• @Karlamo‌ I think I speak for both ball.and.chain and I when I say...reach out anytime! Feeling alone during scary times is no good. That's what we're here for!! Looking forward to good news on Friday about Rudy's little.
    Yes, all of this!!!  Email, FB, whatever.
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    *Everyone welcome*

• Also, @karlamo, on PGAL a lot of women find that the mantra "Right now I am pregnant, and I love my baby" helps them get through the scary first months of pregnancy.  I'm not really one for mantras but whatever works!

I used the Circle + Bloom healthy pregnancy guided meditations during my pregnancy and found that they helped with anxiety.
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    *Everyone welcome*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"