June 2015 Moms

fetal kicks. ...at 17weeks???

I was just reading some of the articles from the home page, counting fetal kicks, had anyone felt kicks at 17weeks? ?? I have not felt one movement in this belly...( I did have an amazing dream the little onion moved)

Re: fetal kicks. ...at 17weeks???

• You just made a thread? Why make another? Use the search bar to search for this topic. Many people have discussed this.

January Siggy Challenge

pinterest fails - Google Search

• I feel flutters. Like weird ripples, but only randomly and usually only if I am really really still. Some women won't feel anything until much later, especially if the placenta is anterior.
    PCOS- finally pregnant after 3 years of IF treatment, including 4 failed IUI. 

Lucky IUI #5 currently growing in my belly! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• Loading the player...
  • @TheAlmostMom‌ .. yea I haven't felt anything that I could call kicks... I thought it would be too early to feel anything until i read the article... I shall keep a very close eye on this baby might be a lazy one haha.. although im the ultrasound sure was moving a lot... hope u keep feeling those little flutters! \:D/
  • @cnoelle92‌ haven't got the hang of this app yet. . Thanks for the advice.
  • Thats what the newbie board is for.

January Siggy Challenge

pinterest fails - Google Search

• With DS1 I was 21w, twins I was 18, last time 16, and now I'm 15 and haven't felt anything yet.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • I was reading about the whole counting kick thing the other day-- how it is a way to make sure your baby is doing alright. Even though you can feel movement this early ( I just started feeling little flutters every once in awhile), you aren't suppose to start counting kicks till after 28 weeks I think---when they are consistent. 
  • Your doctor may tell you when you need to keep up with kicks. It is much later and is to help monitor the baby. You may feel flutters at first but true kicks take a while.
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • 17 weeks Sat. and feeling movement in the evening/night. I have a pretty demanding job and am on my feet (in a 20 pound lead apron) most of the day, so I think that's why I don't feel it. This is my fourth baby, though.
  • 17w3d. I've felt random twingy things since about a week ago but I'm still in the grey area of whether it's gas/my imagination or a fetus so *shrug* I feel like when it does happen I won't question it. My 2 friends didn't feel anything till 20w so I'm just being patient.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"