January 2015 Moms
Options

Tuesday Randoms

13»

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• Options
    kmf218 said:
    I don't what my deal is today but I can't stop eating! I've had the urge to eat something almost every hour. I've been trying to eat healthy stuff, but all I really want is ice cream and chocolate...I'm close to giving in. Hopefully taking a nap will help me avoid eating the carton of ice cream in the freezer.
    have you seen Dairy Queen's new blizzard? Birthday Cake Oreo!! yummmm, I want one sooooo bad! That and Gelato.. my co-workers were talking about their fav Gelato flavor earlier and I was DROOLING lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Mrs_Bennett‌ Happy birthday!

@SheHulk723‌ I hope you feel better :(

My dog doesn't have ringworm! Yay! Just a little skin infection that should clear up with a little shampoo and antibiotics.

We learned that DH's car will cost about $1,200 to fix. It still runs but we just don't have the funds right now so we will bring it home and let it sit until we figure out what to do. It's a '96 and we've sunk so much money into this car (including a trans rebuild) that it really isn't worth fixing. But we can't afford a new/used car. Sigh...

Appointment went well today. BP was really high for me but my nurse practitioner didn't seemed too concerned. I just probably need to chill out and not stress.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Confession #1: I'm working part time from home for the next 2-3 weeks. My work laptop just crapped out and I'm excited.
    Confession #2: DS goes back to Kindergarten Monday (on winter break now) and I can't wait. I want to take middle of the day naps...
  • Options
    Just got home from my appt. BP is fine (98/64), HB sounds healthy. Two weeks ago, I was 1 cm dilated, today I'm 1.5 - 2 cm dilated. Dr let me know waking up in the middle of the night to puke is perfectly normal. I feel better after going to my appt, I thought there was something seriously wrong with me. 
    All in all, just trudging along. :)

Pregnancy Ticker

January '15 January Siggy Challenge: Newborn/Baby Fails

• Options
    Re: birth story. I still haven't completed DS's. Eek.

My BP was really high today and I guess there was some protein in my urine. Doctor has me doing a 24 hour urine catch, and depending on those results baby girl might be born tomorrow. If there is no protein then I'll be checked again on Wednesday and I guess if it's high again or if I've had a significant weight gain then they'll schedule my Csection for next Wednesday, when I'm 37 weeks. If all is good then I get to keep her around until Jan 23 when my current RCS is planned.

Apparently I pee a lot. 5 hours in and I had the jug half full so I had to go back to the doctors office and pick up a couple of spares. Yay.
  • Options
    cotyb said:

kmf218 said:

I don't what my deal is today but I can't stop eating! I've had the urge to eat something almost every hour. I've been trying to eat healthy stuff, but all I really want is ice cream and chocolate...I'm close to giving in. Hopefully taking a nap will help me avoid eating the carton of ice cream in the freezer.

have you seen Dairy Queen's new blizzard? Birthday Cake Oreo!! yummmm, I want one sooooo bad! That and Gelato.. my co-workers were talking about their fav Gelato flavor earlier and I was DROOLING lol.

Mmmm gelato 8-> The closest place is 40 minutes away and in a super touristy spot, but I think a trip down there is way over due! Lol so much for avoiding my chocolate craving!

I haven't seen that commercial yet but I don't like Oreos (shocking I know lol). I do love Dairy Queen's blizzards though! I always get one with chocolate ice cream, Reese cups and M&MS :x
    It sounds amazing right now!

• Options
    edited December 2014

Baby Christian is 10 days old and I still haven't written his birth story.....such a slacker. The holidays and this new baby have kept me super busy, I've missed my J15ners.

Same here! I never wrote a birth story then it just got too late for me to write one haha. Can't wait to read yours when you have time!

Uhhh mine is 6 weeks old tomorrow and I'm not done with hers. I have a TON of notes, though, so I'm piecing it all together. I'm like 3/4 done.

----------quite fail--------

OMG! 6 weeks? I can't believe it's been that long. It seems like it was yesterday.
  • Options
    @BookitBoo‌ sorry to hear about your bp. Hope your 24 hour catch comes up negative and baby girl can keep cooking!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I saw my doctor today and she did my GBS test. I'm 35w5d. Then she decided to check my cervix and said it was a lot shorter than she expected. This is not helpful info for the last month of pregnancy! Now I'll think everything is a sign of labour starting. It happened with my first and I went 9 days late. Maybe the news will motivate me to wash baby clothes and pack a hospital bag?! ... Maybe I'll just stay in my state of denial for a little longer...
  • Options
    MusicFanaticMusicFanatic member
    edited December 2014
    Baby Christian is 10 days old and I still haven't written his birth story.....such a slacker. The holidays and this new baby have kept me super busy, I've missed my J15ners.
    Same here! I never wrote a birth story then it just got too late for me to write one haha. Can't wait to read yours when you have time!
    Uhhh mine is 6 weeks old tomorrow and I'm not done with hers. I have a TON of notes, though, so I'm piecing it all together. I'm like 3/4 done.
    OMG! 6 weeks? I can't believe it's been that long. It seems like it was yesterday.
    Seriously. Crazy, isn't it? 
    @BookitBoo- UGH. No pre-e!! I hope your catch comes back low ::hugs::
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • Options
    cotyb said:

kmf218 said:

I have a 11Litre pail of cookies and cream ice cream in my freezer because I like to buy in bulk but last time I ate some I got the worst heartburn to date...so DH has been working on it alone the last few days :(
  • Options
    jmcmoe said:

cotyb said:

kmf218 said:

I have a 11Litre pail of cookies and cream ice cream in my freezer because I like to buy in bulk but last time I ate some I got the worst heartburn to date...so DH has been working on it alone the last few days :(

Oh no that really sucks. I would cry if I couldn't eat ice cream right now. I hope you can indulge soon without the burn.

• Options
    What a sweet update, @mowl2014‌. Thanks for sharing.

Lightening crotch everywhere.

On a brighter note, Mom made me some freezer meals.

On a sad note, all the family left today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"