August 2015 Moms
Options

Cramping & some spotting :-/

So.. I am about 6wks pregnant & Sunday night I went into the ER with some bright red vaginal bleeding! I had some mild cramping but nothing serious. The doctor checked my cervix & did an ultrasound but said everything was okay that my baby was where he needed to be at this point in my pregnancy...However she didn't check the baby's heartbeat unless it was too early maybe? I've called my doc but she won't be able to get me in until next week. This my first pregnancy so yes I'm a little scared & paranoid. The bleeding stopped the next day but have on and off very light pink spotting & some cramping a little stronger than before... I don't know whether this is normal or if it's leading to worse (which I pray to god it's not!) but still prayers please ladies!

Re: Cramping & some spotting :-/

• Options
    Praying that everything is normal. I'm cramping too. Not bleeding though. I've had a miscarriage before though and I cramped for days. When I say cramped, I was like in the floor dying . Nothing mild about what I went through. So, I'm sure what your experiencing is normal since the pain isn't too bad. Hope I kinda eased your mind.
  • Options
    KencranKencran member
    edited December 2014
    Unfortunately the sad reality of pregnancy is a whole lot of waiting and unknowing. I've been in that boat to many times and I am right now as well. Try to relax and be patient no amount of worrying will change anything. So try to think positive while waiting to see your doc. Good luck to you. Thoughts and prayers your way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"