March 2015 Moms
Options

nursing tanks

I was wondering where would be the best place to get nursing tanks? Preferably either in XL or plus size, with a built in shelf/bra. I have a few nursing tanks that were given to me, but are too short and barely give me any coverage. I was looking into the Bravado Nursing Tank, but not sure if it's worth the 60$. 

image image
imageimage

Re: nursing tanks

• Options
    The target Gilligan o malley ones have good reviews and are on my registry but I'll buy them if no one else does. I obviously can't speak from experience yet though
  • Options
    I like motherhood personally
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This one is great. It also has the hands free pumping bra built in which is super handy. I wore one everyday to work and it let's you skip the (annoying!) step of putting on the hands free pumping bra.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009EFS9GY/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1419883559&sr=8-2&dpPl=1&dpID=41+uYml5rdL&ref=plSrch&pi=AC_SY200_QL40
  • Options
    I ordered three XL nursing tanks from Kohl's. I just tried them on (haven't nursed or worn them at length yet) but they are long enough and are very comfy.
    Me(29), DH (29)
    Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
    Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
    July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
    EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I had absolutely no luck finding plus sized nursing tanks that works for me. Instead I bought some thin strapped camis that have a decent amount of stretch in the neckline from Lane Bryant and they worked like a charm with DD. Going the same route this time.
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I have many different tanks and have personally found the glamour mom brand to be my favorite. It keeps me a little more covered in public and it was longer and more snug fitting than the others! I personally thought the target brand was too short and loose. I like the Motherhood brand...pretty long and not too baggy. I usually wear the Target and Motherhood tanks at home when I don't care if my entire boob is hanging out
  • Options
    I just bought one nursing tank from ON (There's a 25% off code for women's and maternity going on right now) and some regular shelf bra camis that I'll modify the straps to use with my nursing bras.... like this:

Second this. I just bought some simple, cheap camis from Old Navy and such, and did this. 
  • Options
    Literally two minutes ago I just placed a target order with a Gilligan O'Malley nursing tank and 2 pack of sleep bras.  They are having a buy one get one 50% off which works for the nursing tanks and bras so I got $10 off.
    I saw that. I might have to do what you're doing! 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    I just bought one nursing tank from ON (There's a 25% off code for women's and maternity going on right now) and some regular shelf bra camis that I'll modify the straps to use with my nursing bras.... like this:

What?!? Mind blown. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    I picked up 3 shelf-top camis from ON last week for $5 each and figured I could just take my arm out when nursing to flap one side down. Is this an unreasonable/impractical thing to do when nursing around the house? 
  • Options
    I picked up 3 shelf-top camis from ON last week for $5 each and figured I could just take my arm out when nursing to flap one side down. Is this an unreasonable/impractical thing to do when nursing around the house? 
    Nope. I would either do this or just make sure I had a stretchy, regular tank on and just whip them out. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    I got two nursing camis from sears the other day and I am in LOVE with them.  They are long cover my belly and they were buy one get one free! :)
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I was over at Target today and got a cami and stretch tank top. I'll alter the cami to fit my nursing bras. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    I bought cheap tanks on amazon, elastic, and clasps and made my own. There are web sites that walk you through it. It was simple and saved some money.
  • Options
    Anyone have any opinions on Modest Middles? (modestmiddles.com)

I can't decide if they're brilliant or if they would be weird & uncomfortable.

- - -
    Me(33) & DH(33) - Married 2012.08.18
    TTC #1 since Aug 2012
    BFP#1 2012.12.14 - EDD 2013.08.23 - MC 2012.12.26
    BFP#2 2014.03.12 - EDD 2014.11.16 - MC 2014.05.23
    BFP#3 2014.07.17 - EDD 2015.03.28 - Feeling Hopeful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"