January 2015 Moms
Options

feeling "not right"

Anyone else been getting this strange feeling of uneasiness... I've been really dizzy and lightheaded and just feel like I'm in a fog. I saw Dr yesterday and my blood pressure was a little high at least for me as I'm always 120 or below and it was 140 yesterday. Dr acts like all is well and just normal pregnancy but I still feel off today. Just wondering if anyone else is having this feeling...

Re: feeling "not right"

• Options
    Anyone else been getting this strange feeling of uneasiness... I've been really dizzy and lightheaded and just feel like I'm in a fog. I saw Dr yesterday and my blood pressure was a little high at least for me as I'm always 120 or below and it was 140 yesterday. Dr acts like all is well and just normal pregnancy but I still feel off today. Just wondering if anyone else is having this feeling...
    Yup, your doctor knows that something is wrong but is just acting like you're okay. Does your doctor look like this?

Jan 15 January Siggy Challenge
                  Newborn/Baby Fails

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe you should take it easy and drink some water. If the doctor isn't worried I wouldn't be either!

I wake up and call all the woodland animals to me to sing a good morning song to the world before briskly cleaning and going for a leisurely run through the meadows.
  • Options
    You mean where you feel unexplainably dizzy for most of a day when you've been hydrated and have no low blood sugar? Yes, I've had three random days of this throughout third tri. It only goes away after a night's sleep. My midwife said it was likely that baby was squishing a major artery and his position change relieved it. Hope you get relief tomorrow!
    Be the change you wish to see in the world. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 37 weeks friday and have been feeling this way too! It's horrible. I feel really out of it most of the time and dizzy and nauseous. I go to OB tomorow and plan to discuss but it sounds like I'm not alone. This just started this past week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"