1st Trimester

new to forums, advice about a jealous friend.

2»

Re: new to forums, advice about a jealous friend.

• Holy ignorant ranting.... @sudjeyg‌ do you even English?
    Do I even English? lol
  • @sudjeyg

What in the entire FUCK are you trying to accomplish here other than make yourself look ridiculous! Please quit while you're ahead.

• Loading the player...
  • JGERWERT said:

@sudjeyg

What in the entire FUCK are you trying to accomplish here other than make yourself look ridiculous! Please quit while you're

JGERWERT said:

@sudjeyg

What in the entire FUCK are you trying to accomplish here other than make yourself look ridiculous! Please quit while you're ahead.

JGERWERT   
    I can say what I want, you should watch what you are saying. I can report you for being disrespectful and cursing on this forum!  Maybe you should quit while your ahead!
  • JGERWERT said:
    sudjeyg said:
    JGERWERT said:

@sudjeyg

What in the entire FUCK are you trying to accomplish here other than make yourself look ridiculous! Please quit while you're

JGERWERT said:

@sudjeyg

JGERWERT   
    I can say what I want, you should watch what you are saying. I can report you for being disrespectful and cursing on this forum!  Maybe you should quit while your ahead!
    Maybe you should read the TOU before you go "reporting" people without a good cause.
    Not once did I curse at anyone, and maybe you should go back reading from the beginning before putting your two sense in something you have no idea is going on! Like right now! I am defending myself, which I am entitled to do!! If people don;t like my comments, there is a way of saying things, without calling people out of their names!! " and do you mean TOO"? lol
  • sudjeyg said:
    JGERWERT said:

@sudjeyg

JGERWERT said:

@sudjeyg

JGERWERT   
    Maybe you should read the TOU before you go "reporting" people without a good cause.
    No, no, let her go and report you. Because we all know it won't be YOU who gets a warning ;)@JGERWERT‌

Good point. Get her out of here.

:)

• sudjeyg said:
    JGERWERT said:

@sudjeyg

JGERWERT said:

@sudjeyg

JGERWERT   
    No, no, let her go and report you. Because we all know it won't be YOU who gets a warning ;)@JGERWERT‌
    Go for it ladies!!! I already have!! Not once did I curse or disrespect anyone!!!
    8->
  • JGERWERT said:
    sudjeyg said:
    JGERWERT said:

@sudjeyg

JGERWERT said:

@sudjeyg

JGERWERT   

Good point. Get her out of here.

:)

Go for it, Get me out of here!!
    :-h
  • Umm it's called having a difference of opinion during a discussion. We merely disagreed with you. No one attacked you or went on a bat shit crazy ranting spree over what you said. Obviously you can't handle having anyone oppose your opinion because that's exactly what you did. I think it's time for you to grow the fuck up.
    Yes, please. This.
  • This was a fun read to end my work day. Thanks, folks!

Sounds like @sudjeyg feels empowered by a little bit of internet anonymity. Good day to you, ma'am.
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • DorkyMama said:
    This was a fun read to end my work day. Thanks, folks!

Sounds like @sudjeyg feels empowered by a little bit of internet anonymity. Good day to you, ma'am.
    I don't feel anything, I am simply defending myself,  and a good night to you ma'am...
  • Meery82Meery82 member
    edited December 2014
    sudjeyg said:
    JGERWERT said:
    sudjeyg said:
    JGERWERT said:

@sudjeyg

JGERWERT said:

@sudjeyg

JGERWERT   
    Not once did I curse at anyone, and maybe you should go back reading from the beginning before putting your two sense in something you have no idea is going on! Like right now! I am defending myself, which I am entitled to do!! If people don;t like my comments, there is a way of saying things, without calling people out of their names!! " and do you mean TOO"? lol
    Well,this post got fuckin weird. No, she didn't mean TOO. TOU=Terms of Use. 
    You= :trollface: It's so sad that people like you are procreating.  
    X_X
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • You know, @sudjeyg‌ there are better ways to defend yourself. Going crazy is not the way to get your point across. I'm sorry, but defending yourself in that manner does not help your cause.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"