Ohio Babies

Infant Care Centers and Cloth Diapers

mandajeanjmandajeanj member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
I am just beginning my childcare search.  (We won't need it until August or September.)  In looking around, it seems a lot don't allow cloth diapers.  Does anyone know of centers that allow them in Columbus?  We live outside of Clintonville/Worthington, but I work in Gahanna and my husband works on the South end, so we have some flexibility on location.  

Re: Infant Care Centers and Cloth Diapers

• I believe that Little Dreamers, Big Believers allows cloth diapers. They have locations in Grandview and the Short North.

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Our Goddard Daycare in Westerville allowed us to cloth diaper, many places initially said no when we asked but its not actually prohibited by state regulators (which tended to be the knee-jerk response) but they just have to follow slightly different procedures for safe handling/changes. If you still get resistance from center-style daycares you'll likely have better luck with in-home daycares.
  • Loading the player...
  • We use a great home care/ center in Upper Arlington. They are happy to accommodate cloth diapers. If you want more info let me know!
  • Par13 is correct- Little Dreamers allows cloth diapers, but whatever is in the diaper stays in the diaper (they can't rinse after poops).
  • We use a great home care/ center in Upper Arlington. They are happy to accommodate cloth diapers. If you want more info let me know!

I'd like to hear about that home care :)

• I toured Prep School Academy on Polaris, they allow clothe diaper..

I think they have another location in columbus

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"