Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Family pictures that lie

Someone in my support group IRL posted this and I thought some of you ladies might appreciate it. I've been thinking of you ladies and your families the last few days. https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2317933
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Family pictures that lie

• Options
    Thanks for sharing. That was a great article. And I love the photo they ended up doing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    Beautiful article, thank you for sharing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    **ticker**

Thank you for sharing.  I had a hard time getting Christmas cards this year.  Although we included our boys' names, we didn't include their pictures and I know that I will have to struggle with that for yeras to come. 
  • Options
    ***siggy warning

Thank you for sharing. I really love the photo idea they ended up going with. 
    We didn't do Christmas cards this year, but I know this is something I'm always going to struggle with. It's always good to remember you're not alone in the struggle.
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing.  The last picture is perfect.
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Options
    That was so beautiful--thank you so much for sharing! I skipped cards this year...in fact those that have sent us cards are mostly not even opened yet. I feel awful and will open and save them, just like other years.

TTC since 10/2010
    IUIs # 1-5 = BFFN
    IVF # 1(July 2012) = BFN
    IVF # 2 (November 2012) = BFP (MIssed MC D&C @ 8w3d on 1/10/13)
    IVF # 3 (June 2013) = BFN 
    IVF # 4 (September 2013) = BFP Fraternal twin boys! (Loss at 21w6d due to IC on 1/26/14...devastated.)
    3/21/14--TAC (transabdominal cerclage) w/Dr. Davis in NJ
    IVF # 5 (May 2014) = BFN
    FET (August 2014) = BFN

• Options

That was so beautiful--thank you so much for sharing! I skipped cards this year...in fact those that have sent us cards are mostly not even opened yet. I feel awful and will open and save them, just like other years.

I normally make and send cards around thanksgiving because I'm a teacher and that's when I have the time off to do it. I didn't do it until the week before Christmas. I put it off because I didn't want to take a picture without ds. Including his Ben Bear was my concession. I am adamant that my grief will not rob me of everything- I'm already without Ben.

I opened cards from other families and then put them away with the mail. I never put them up like i have in the past.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
     I opened cards from other families and then put them away with the mail. I never put them up like i have in the past.
    Same here. I usually put them up somewhere, but this year they just sat in a pile and they've already been thrown away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"