February 2013 Moms
Options

is it too early?

For drinking. Seriously trying to clean the house. DD is trying to empty every drawer/cabinet in the kitchen and is screaming at the top of her lungs. If DS asks me another question my head is going to explode! Oh and the dog pooped on the carpet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: is it too early?

• Options
    I have a toddler hounding my morning coffee, a baby who wants to nurse constantly, an older who was up until 11:30 last night watching TV, and a husband who is crabbing. Oh. And both babies are teething.

I live in hell.

Bottoms up, @MalRiggs‌. At least I'm not drinking alone!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    :ar!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I went back to work on Monday and seriously was skipping out the door!  Kiddos were making me bonkers by the end of last week!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options
    Yes. I'm on week 3 of 24/7 kids except for a few times when I've been able to skip out to go grocery shopping. Vacation shmaycation. I wish I could open up a bottle of wine right now, but DH would probably side-eye me pretty hard and I'd end up with a headache by dinner time. Le sigh.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"