April 2015 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change!

How far along are you? Due date? Fruit?
Any appointments? Milestones? Ultrasounds?
Rants? Raves? How are you feeling?
GTKY: How far are you on the nursery? Have you started?
BFP 8/9/2014
Baby Boy wolowizard due 4/14/2015
Greyson Robert

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change!

• Options
    How far along are you? Due date? Fruit? 25 weeks today! April 14. Cauliflower. I'm amazed that he could weigh 2.5 lbs now.

Any appointments? Milestones? Ultrasounds? Nope. I have my glucose test on January 12, and a 3D ultrasound on February 4. Until then, nothing.

Rants? Raves? How are you feeling? I still feel the same. My back hurts most days and I still can't sleep. My husband has decided that HE is fat so he drags me to the gym with him a lot but I'm glad because it's been helping my back some. 

GTKY: How far are you on the nursery? Have you started? We are waiting on my parents to fix the carpet in that room before we can do anything (their dog murdered the carpet in October). I've done everything else we can up until that point. We still need to move out the spare bed though. I started refinishing the crib on Saturday. I didn't get far but I plan on doing a lot on Thursday since I'll be home.
    BFP 8/9/2014
    Baby Boy wolowizard due 4/14/2015
    Greyson Robert
  • Options
    How far along are you? 27 Weeks
    Due date? 3/31/15
    Fruit? Rutabega
    Any appointments? Not until next week
    Milestones? Im officially in the 3rd trimester!!
    Ultrasounds? I asked my husband for a 3d/4d us for Christmas and that is scheduled for the end of Jan.
    Rants? Raves? How are you feeling? Im feeling pretty good. For some reason I got a burst of energy this past week for the first time this pregnancy. Im noy complaining. I have been able to skip my nap and craft while my daughter naps.
    GTKY: How far are you on the nursery? Have you started? I have Ezras curtains made and hung, finished making all ofbhis burp clothes and finished one crib sheet last night. Have two more to make but they go pretty quick. Except to threading the freaking elastic. That got old quick! Also, last night we transitioned my DD to her big girl bed so the crib would be available for Ezra. I wanted to make sure she had plenty of time to get used to it before he got here. It went flawlessly. She even stayed in bed this morning reading her books instead of exploring. Im kind of shocked but greatful.
    ;imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? Due date? Fruit?  25w, 4-14-15, and cauliflower. :-)
    Any appointments? Milestones? Ultrasounds?  We have our level 2 fetal echo u/s tomorrow to check on a small spot the doc saw on her heart at the 20w.  Kind of nervous, but she said that's more common than you'd think around 20w and usually goes away.
    Rants? Raves? How are you feeling?  So damn tired.  I've been going at it too hard at work and need to start recognizing my limitations.  
    GTKY: How far are you on the nursery? Have you started?  We bought the furniture.  No painting or change of flooring needed.  So, we just need to put the furniture together and see what we get at the showers :-)

Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options
    How far along are you? 24 weeks, due April 21
    Any appointments? Milestones? Ultrasounds? I have another ultrasound and my glucose test of friday.
    Rants? Raves? How are you feeling? My back is killing me 24/7. That's about it though.
    GTKY: How far are you on the nursery? Have you started? The nursery has everything in place, just needs decorating which we will do after the baby showers.
  • Options
    How far along are you? Due date? Fruit? 26 + 4 weeks. Head of Lettuce This week.
    Any appointments? Milestones? Ultrasounds?  Nothing this week.
    Rants? Raves? How are you feeling? The nausea seems to be pretty bad again this week, but nothing new to really report.
    GTKY: How far are you on the nursery? Have you started? We didnt have to redo any painting. We have the crib and dresser set up.

@jk3610, good luck with your next visit. T&P all goes well.

• Options
    jk3610jk3610 member
    edited December 2014
    thanks, DP&MB

edit: won't let me tag.
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options
    How far along? 26 weeks/lettuce

Appts/milestones? Nothing until glucose test jan 13th

Rants/raves? DH and I are on a mini babymoon to Washington DC. I've been able to walk around and play tourists just fine. Feeling very grateful to feel that good at 6 months.

GTKY: nursery is painted and one wall decorated. I'm ordering he furniture this week.
  • Options
    How far along are you? Due date? Fruit? 23 weeks - 4/28/15 - Grapefruit

Any appointments? Milestones? Ultrasounds? Nothing until next Tuesday

Rants? Raves? How are you feeling? Feeling really well. A little more tired than normal but that is taken care of with naps when possible and going to bed early.

GTKY: How far are you on the nursery? Have you started? We are waiting for the carpet to be laid then we just have to set everything up. Walls are already painted.
  • Options
    How far along are you? Due date? Fruit? 25 weeks, 4/14, cantaloupe.

Any appointments? Milestones? Ultrasounds? Glucose test and regular MW appt on Friday!  Fingers crossed I don't have GD again!

Rants? Raves? How are you feeling?  I've just been feeling really large and uncomfortable all of a sudden.  Baby growth spurt I would imagine.  Otherwise, I've felt mostly fine aside from the usual heartburn, indigestion, and mild swelling in my legs/feet.

GTKY: How far are you on the nursery? Have you started?  Haven't started at all.  DH is going out of the country for a couple weeks in Jan and I was planning on repainting the dresser and making some of the decor.  The crib and such will have to come later for now.  I may also order the bedding next month!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 24 weeks, due April 21. I lost track of what the fruit is
    Any appointments, etc? Nothing until next week, normally would be this week but I'm still on holidays away from home
    Rants/raves/feeling? I'm enjoying the holidays but glad I wasn't traveling any later in my pregnancy. The five hour drive to my parents' last week was brutal.
    GTKY: Not at all. Probably should go register for stuff soon but we won't be buying anything for a while yet since baby will be in our room and we don't have space for a bassinet we won't be using for three months yet.

Anniversary

• Options
    23 weeks. Grapefruit. Due 4/28, but will have RCS likely on 4/21.

I have an appointment coming up next Tuesday.

Had a burst of energy yesterday and majorly purged my 2 DDs toys. Schlepped them all to Once Upon a Child. Went back three hours later to pick up and all they wanted was $13 worth of stuff. Um, no thanks. I had practically new Pottery Barn bedding in there that was worth at least $40. They didn't want it. So I brought it all back home. What a waste of my time!

Well, we basically have two rooms to do since DD2 is moving into DD1's room. We need to paint their bunk beds and the walls. I've purchased all the bedding, drapes, rug, and lamp. Then we need to paint DS's room. I have most of the accessories. Need one more wall hanging. I may tape things off today if I can find the tape. Picking out paint is really hard for me and that is done already too.
  • Options
    How far along are you? Due date? Fruit?  
    26 + 6 weeks, 4/1/2015, cauliflower (almost rutebega)
    Any appointments? Milestones? Ultrasounds?
    Appt today at 4 actually.  This is my last monthly appt; then we're moving to more frequent visits.   Felt the baby hiccup yesterday for the first time, which was weird and awesome.  Ultrasounds are done; baby looks good!
    Rants? Raves? How are you feeling?
    This fakakta cold is FINALLY going away, and I'm actually able to sleep now, so life is good!
    GTKY: How far are you on the nursery? Have you started?
    We do have the room painted and a list of stuff we want.  DH is a tattoo artist so the walls will be painted with some kind of mural (I'm thinking daffodils for a girl, maybe a train for a boy) over the green paint, but we won't know which we're doing until baby is here.  
    January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"