August 2014 Moms

Isn't it amazing

How much we've all learned these last 4 or 5 months??

I remember this summer feeling clueless about breastfeeding, pumping and storing milk, baby sleep, baby clothes, swaddles, diapers, toys, pediatricians, strollers and the carseat ... The list goes on.

Even when I read about these things it all kind of made no sense to me because I couldn't imagine it in my life.

Now we're experts!

first son stillborn 7/20/13 at 39 weeks due to Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
It's a girl! Baby Anna was born August 3, 2014!

Re: Isn't it amazing

• I'm still learning so much! Most from you ladies. For example, I just learned I can override the letdown feature on my pump!
  • Loading the player...
  • Dawn5481 said:

Nope. I still feel dumb.

Haha this is me! Even with my 3.5 year old.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dawn5481 said:

Nope. I still feel dumb.

If it makes you feel better, A is baby #3 and I *still* feel like I don't know what the f@ck I'm doing! Lol
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Not only learning how to take care of a baby, but learning our individual babies too!  Seeing LO with my extended family over Christmas made me realize how well I know him, how much better I can read his cues than a stranger.  I'm so glad that newborn stage is over.
    August 2014 Siggy Challenge: Motivational Speaking for Moms
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • lynds002 said:
    Not only learning how to take care of a baby, but learning our individual babies too!  Seeing LO with my extended family over Christmas made me realize how well I know him, how much better I can read his cues than a stranger.  I'm so glad that newborn stage is over.
    Exactly. I was thinking about all of this because of family parties and realizing I know just what she wants. :)

first son stillborn 7/20/13 at 39 weeks due to Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
    It's a girl! Baby Anna was born August 3, 2014!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"