Baby Names
Options

Why 4 yo shouldn't name babies

My 4 year old has just named this baby Santa Bacon or possibly Rex. I was worried before that I wouldn't come up with a good name but now I guess anything is better!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Why 4 yo shouldn't name babies

• Options
    Ha ha! My 4yo thought Bug's Life would be a good name for her baby brother. She and my 5yo argue over the actual names we're considering, which is funny.

• Options
    Ha, I had a car insurance agent named "Rex"!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My 2 y/o suggests we call our son to be Taco...and walks around and tells everyone that babies name is Taco!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I might steal Santa Bacon for my next pet, adorable and two things that most everyone loves!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ha!!

My three year old says this baby should be "Chepper" if it's a boy, "Haddee" if it's a girl. He legit put thought into this.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    If we ever get a cat we can name it Santa Bacon and a dog can be Rex. I think I will go back to the drawing boards for this baby.

My MIL said (jokingly) it should be spelled Xantah...for those of you who like youneek spelling!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    My 3 year old came up with Aliceda the other night at dinner.  He made me repeat it back so he could be sure I got it.  Al-ih-cee-duh
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Some adults aren't good at naming children either, just think there is a child walking this earth with the name of Pilot Inspector with an alternate spelling...
  • Options
    My 7 year old has suggested Abraham Lincoln or just using her name again.
    Ha ha! My 4yo thought Bug's Life would be a good name for her baby brother. She and my 5yo argue over the actual names we're considering, which is funny.
    I grew up with a girl who wanted to name her little sister Bug, the nn stuck around until we grew up!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    My 3 year old named this baby Monster Truck. It has stuck so far, but I'm sure it'll only end up as a middle name. ;)

Edit because autocorrect sucks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    My 3 almost 4 year old sister has named our little girl LaShondae. But she also came up with Lily, which was on our long list.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My vote is for Santa Bacon. I literally lol'ed at that!  I wanted to name my brother Acker or Ernie, but in my defense I was 2 years old.  DH actually chose his sister's names because of the little girls down the street who played with him all the time. But Kaitlyn Julia has a nice ring to it, so he did a good job!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers 

• Options
    Awww. My almost 4-year-old wants to name ours Baby Santa if a boy or Baby Elsa if a girl ;-)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

VOTE on my Name List

• Options
    My son thinks his brother should be named PoopyFartButt (he's 4.5) - his alternate was Underpants -- but, I would use the correct spelling :)

When I asked I was sure it would be Superman or something adorable and baby book/facebook worthy...my husband (who giggles every time he says it!) says I can't do that!
  • Options
    I know a baby Rex. And yes, the other siblings did choose it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"