February 2015 Moms

34 weeks pregnant, is she too low?

In 34 weeks pregnant and recently I started feeling my baby extremely low. Below even my hip bones. If I place my hand down where my pubis hair is, I can feel her movements. Is this normal? This is my first pregnancy, so I have nothing to compare it to.

Re: 34 weeks pregnant, is she too low?

• This is a great question for your doctor :) if he/she is not concerned then neither should you be. Good luck.

Married 12.14.12 TTC 01.01.14 BFP 02.26.14 MC 03.07.14 TTC again 05.01.14               
    BFP 05.27.14  Beyond excited and giddy with anticipation! EDD 2.2.15

Pregnancy Ticker
  • That's where my LO hangs out as of 33 weeks. My Dr said it was normal and she is dropping. If you are concerned call your Dr though.
  • Loading the player...
  • My baby dropped 33 weeks doc said they can drop weeks and weeks before birth
  • I've told DH several times that this kid is so low I can feel her turn her head. Low is ok as long as nothing is leaking, severely painful or actually protruding from your vagina. You should bring this up with your OB. They will want to know and may want to do an internal exam just to be sure everything is looking good.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Talk to your dr. Everyone is different.
  • After an ultrasound today it was confirmed that my baby girl's head is about as low as it could be and the pain in my pelvic region also supports that. There are multiple others who are in the same boat. But also, call your doctor if you are concerned.
  • Mine is super super low, too.  Doc doesn't seem concerned, though she did say wow and warn me of the discomfort to come.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • My little guy has always been poking down low. So I don't think I will even notice a drop... Baby is just getting into position!!! Ready or not!!!
  • I called my doctor, he said not to worry unless I start seeing some spotting. I have my first weekly appointment this week, so I will be able to get checked over soon. Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"