Hates sleep — The Bump
December 2013 Moms

Hates sleep

ever since we took the paci away about three weeks ago she really seems to hate sleep. She has to be dead tired to go down for nap or bedtime without crying. She has dropped her morning nap now and only takes one two hour nap a day. She also has been waking up once or twice to eat at night still two. I feel so bad for her. I have tried modified cry it out which worked great for DS but hasn't worked at all for my DD. Anyone else going through massive sleep troubles right now?

Re: Hates sleep

• Give the paci back? Why take it away if it's working?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    lhgd1989
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe she's not ready to give up the paci. It may be worth it to let her have it for naps and sleep.

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
    lhgd1989
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with PP that it seems early to be fighting the paci already.  I thought it wasn't a real issue until like 2 or 3 years old...?  Does she have any sort of lovey to sleep with that can help soothe her?
  • Update.... I tried giving the paci back to her today and she took it out of her mouth and threw it across the room. It would be funny if I wasn't really hoping that would help her sleep. So apparently pacifiers are a not go. She sleeps with a lovey and a small Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards