No
37% 37 votes
I will try to stay awake
30% 30 votes
Other
2% 2 votes

Re: New Year's Eve

• Options
    My husband and I were just talking about this. My parents, brother, and sister in law are coming over for dinner and to hang out. I know they will stay up until midnight but I'm lame and would rather go to bed by 10:30. LO has been waking up a lot because her 2 top front teeth are coming in and I'm exhausted!
  • Options
    I haven't stayed up for like 4 years.... Maybe we will this year idk.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really hope I'm not awake at midnight.
    I need to catch up on sleep, and whenever I least expect it, LO will be up multiple times a night screwing me over. I'm hoping he goes to bed at a decent time so that DH and I can have a bit of alone time, then sleep early. I'm also hoping LO STTN. (And DS2 too)
  • Options
    Last years New Years for me was lame lame lame so I'm determined to make up for it this time! My friend is hosting a kid friendly game night. The little ones will hang out downstairs in the playroom with some of the younger teens "babysitting" while the adults hang out upstairs. Should be fun!
  • Options
    My friends always throw an awesome New Year's Eve party so I'll definitely be up. So excited to drink this year! DD will be with grandparents.
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• Options
    I usually hang out at some sort of get together, set an alarm for 11:50, and when I'm tired I'll go pass out wherever. Then wake up just in time to kiss my H at midnight and go home.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Depends how well we sleep the night before. Although crap I just remembered I have to work new years day. My holiday for the year.

• Options
    What this New Years you are talking about!?!? In my younger years it was always such a blast! (And we all got blasted at that!) ah the good ol times! ;) seriously though now we try to catch an early dinner w the kiddos then business as usual...prob won't stay up unless LO's teeth decide she wants to ring in the New Year for her with her own personal noise maker ^#(^
  • Options
    This has consistently had an almost equal amount of votes got each category. Interesting.

@wildhoney4508‌ are you from Canada by chance?
  • Options
    We have a NYE party every year so we will be up luckily NYD is DH morning to get up with the kids ;)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It'll just be me and baby at home. I'm always up past midnight regardless so I'll be up. And I'll give my New Years kiss to her while she's sleeping lol

• Options
    @laurenann89 nope that's the first time I've ever been asked that! Lol why you ask? :-/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"