September 2015 Moms

Cramps

Anyone having lots of constipation and cramps? Also feel so bloated like I'm already 8 weeks but I'm only 4 weeks 1 day!

Re: Cramps

• Yes a lot of cramping and bloating
  • Intermittent cramps with no bright red blood are normal during early pregnancy. As PP have said, if you are concerned or they get worse, call your doctor.
    Sept. 15 January Siggy Challenge ~ Happy Dance
    TTC #1 10/14 ~ BFP 12/20/14 ~ EDD 09/03/2015
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yeah right there with you. It's normal and nerve racking all at the same time
  • Yes! Though the cramps are more like tiny pressure pains on my left side, just every now and again. Feels related to the constipation, though, nothing unbearable. I tried a bit of organic coconut oil dissolved in hot water last night before bed, and that seemed to help quite a bit in the morning! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• A few times a day, I get a more "poke-y" cramp on the right side of the ute' but almost all day I have... I don't know... faint pressure (?) all over my pelvic region. Annoying at times, but it reminds me that things are happening in there.
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • I haven't hit constipation yet, but I have serious bloating and horrible gas. Christmas Day I had a cami tank on before putting a sweater over it and my mom said "boy, already said good bye to your flat belly I see??" Ummmmm if I could slap my mom I would have hahahaha I guess from the bloating my belly is sticking out :-S
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"