January 2014 Moms
Options

First Christmas

How was everyone's LO's first christmas? What was their favorite present?

DD did great, handled having a house full of people, including several new people, quite well. I was surprised how much she seemed to get it. With lots of help she opened almost all her gifts and she really seemed to enjoy playing with all her new toys.

On Christmas Day her favorite gift was probably a cup MIL gave her as part of a present, LOL. Today it was the mega blocks, she enjoyed kicking them all over the place and making a mess.

Re: First Christmas

• Options
    Patrick's favorite part was all of the paper to eat! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS did well. We had 3 Christmases (1 we hosted) so he was/is recovering and a little crabby from all the walking around and the later nights. His favorite item is a little activity table and an elephant walker/rider. He also reeeeally likes the cat's new toys... :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Met & fell in love in '02 Married in '10
    Our first is in Heaven- we said goodbye in September 2012
  • Options
    We had a good first Christmas! She got 2 new walker/pusher/sitter things (one from us - the fisher price 3-in-1 elephant - and a smaller one from DHs grandma) and she loves getting on and off of it.

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Options
    @mrspadfoot‌ , sounds like a pretty bad situation. Hope your family is ok!
  • Options
    Favorite toy was her juggling scarves and band-in-a-box, although she was pretty much thrilled with everything. 
  • Options
    Her favorite toy she recieved was all the musical instruments MIL got her. However her real favorite is the trampoline we got for DS. She climbs into it and DS bounces behind her gently and she laughs her head off. I can't ever get either of them off it!

• Options
    DD was so good. She has been fighting off a cold so I was a bit worried that she would be grumpy but she was great. We left our house at 730 in the morning and didn't get home until about 9 at night and she did great. She was happy and she had little naps while we were out.

She got so many gifts we need a bigger house to store them all lol I haven't noticed a favourite one yet though.

• Options
    E loves the Imaginext remote control BatBot that her brother got for Christmas. She also likes the Fisher Price Klip Klop Princess thing she got. Considering we were recovering from flu (me), ear inf (DD), sinus inf (DH) and vomiting (DS and DD), we had a great Christmas. DD was very interested in what was going on.

• Options
    It has been the longest week, but LO did really good. Monday we had all our friends over for dinner. Christmas eve we went to church and my mom's for dinner where they both opened a few presents. Christmas we went to my grandpa's for lunch and then my mom's for presents (good thing they live across the street from each other). Saturday we went to a 2nd birthday party and then Christmas at the IL's. We still have to meet up with BIL.

I think LO's favorite is his cozy coupe car and a giant cookie monster.
  • Options
    Christmas was great! LOL was just getting over the flu but did amazing being shuffled between both our parents homes. His favorite toy is a toy vaccum. He plays with it for hours! I hope he still likes to vaccum this much when he's older.
  • Options
    *Lo. Sorry can't edit mobile bumping :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"