March 2015 Moms

waffles and nesting (monday random)

2»

Re: waffles and nesting (monday random)

• 1) unstick sex 2) labor buddies yes! 3) I love how other boards have their announcement thread, keeps it organized and allows everyone to have their own thread. @chaysefaith‌
    All of this!
  • @happymamax2‌ in literally in the same boat. I'm not sick or anything, physically i feel fine but the last 2 days and one other time so far i have had to sit on my toilet with horrible bowel cramps from diarrhea which actually also made me throw up so i have been doing the toilet/trash can combo. It is so horrible i have literally started crying while sitting there :( TMI: it was so bad i had to get up in the middle of it while i had a little break and plunge cuz i had stopped it up, meh... i mean afterwards, when i wasn't so miserable, i was actually a little relieved cuz, well, better out than in right? But oh god it sucks so bad. I even text my SO while sitting on the toilet and told him what was going on and told him that i felt like i just wanted to shoot myself cuz i was so miserable. I don't want to take pepto cuz like you said, most of the time it is actually the damn oppisite i don't even know what I'm gonna do if this keeps up. Any ideas?
    Just FYI, I was told you can't take pepto while pregnant..
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a super slow random thread reader so I haven't read it lately just because it takes up all of my time and I find that I don't read the rest of the board when I'm reading the randoms.  So I briefly skimmed.

Opinions:

Does everyone want the delivery announcement thread?  I can C&P from another board and sticky.  

Do you guys want start picking labor buddies?  We're in the home stretch, 3/1 due dates are 31 weeks and I'm assuming we'll have some preemies.

Can I unstick the sex thread?  I'll do one final update but I'd like to remove it as I think most of the people updating now are drivebys. 
    1. Yes to the delivery announcement thread.
    2. Yes to labor buddies.
    3. Yes to unsticking the sex thread.

So I guess I'm in agreement.
  • 1) unstick sex
    2) labor buddies yes!
    3) I love how other boards have their announcement thread, keeps it organized and allows everyone to have their own thread.
    @chaysefaith‌

Ditto.
  • @chaysefaith‌ I agree with pps and yes to everything! :)
  • I keep reading the title to this thread as "waffling and nesting".

I have gotten to the point where I can't get up or sit down without exhaling/grunting/moaning.  My stepdad got a kick out of it when we were there this last week.  I didn't even realize I was doing it until he laughed at me every time I did it.  I can't believe I'm practically 7 months pregnant.  Time is flying.
    Yes this katydid!! I didn't realize I was doing it either. My H gets a kick out of it. Can't believe we are getting so close!
  • Why on the eve of my glucose test do I want to eat everything in the house, especially all the carbs and candy? I'm sure it's fine but I feel like I should try to be "good" until it's over. I'm already dreading breakfast of just eggs and maybe sausage or bacon, without toast or bagel or anything? :(
  • Ps @katydid2014‌ GO CLEMSON!! I just saw they're playing!!
  • @mel7806 I don't know if I'm extra hormony but I feel sad that your LO was sad about that.

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • This article is hilarious. The first line caught me "Planning this baby shower for my 4th child was bittersweet. This would be the very last baby shower to be held in my honor."

I'm sorry but WUT? Baby showers for all 4 kids? And SHES the host of them all?! Wtf??

https://projectnursery.com/projects/lil-buckaroo-baby-shower-theme/
  • Ohhhh and if you really want your head to spin check this out.... The entitlement is real https://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/baby-showers/qa/shower-for-a-second-baby.aspx?MsdVisit=1
  • etoille said:

That moment when you sit down on the couch to write in a card and you realize that not only is the pen you've picked not ballpoint which is the kiss of death for lefthanders (page looks like one giant smear), but the card interior is that laminated/plastic stuff that smears for even righties.

And more pens are in a different room.
    LOL. MY LIFE.

I'm sorry you also know the struggle. All of my thank you cards are always smeared no matter what I do...
  • I'm a super slow random thread reader so I haven't read it lately just because it takes up all of my time and I find that I don't read the rest of the board when I'm reading the randoms.  So I briefly skimmed.

Opinions:

Does everyone want the delivery announcement thread?  I can C&P from another board and sticky.  

Do you guys want start picking labor buddies?  We're in the home stretch, 3/1 due dates are 31 weeks and I'm assuming we'll have some preemies.

Can I unstick the sex thread?  I'll do one final update but I'd like to remove it as I think most of the people updating now are drivebys. 
    Yes please create a sticky delivery announcement. We've already had some preemies.

#1 BFP 11/6/12 EDD 07/19/13 Delivered 07/23/13 - Baby boy Everett John

#2 BFP 07/06/14 EDD 03/12/15

• @etoille‌, another lefty here. The struggle is real! And I get made fun of because I make check marks backwards. DD appears to also be a lefty, so at least she'll have someone at home that can teach her our ways.
    For Suzy and our M15 Loss Moms
  • Re: bikini line trimming

I bought a bulk pack of Gillette Venus disposables at CostCo a month or two back (it kills me that the disposables end up being cheaper than blade replacements) and it came with a bikini trimmer. It is a single blade and has a comb to help you keep from getting too close. It has been a lifesaver. I found just the trimmer on Amazon. With it and hand to help guide/doubly protect the most sensitive areas, I can get the job done without being able to see what I'm doing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"