TTC After a Loss

*** Monday Crazy Train ***

PinkCaminoPinkCamino member
edited December 2014 in TTC After a Loss

<p>W e l c o m e t o t h e C r a z y T r a i n ! ! ! !

<p>Feel free to chime in, offer hugs, give your interpretation of a chart stalk and share your knowledge! image

<p>This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations about waiting to O, the 2WW, or vent about our cycles.

<p>If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, or you just want to pee on all things, let it out here! In order for the conductors to be better able to help you, please make sure you either have a FF chart link in your sig, or make sure you post a link.

<p>Don't chart? You should consider it, not only will it give you a lot more insight to your cycles, but conductors will be able to answer a lot of your questions just by looking at your chart!

<p>To learn more about charting, check out the charting course that FF offers:https://www.fertilityfriend.com/courses/

<p>The CT is not the place to post a BFP. If you have a "squinter" or if you have a line that appeared after the time frame, please do not post about it here. Take a step back from the board, test again with FMU, and good luck!

<p>-------------------------------------------------

<p>Crazy level from 1-10:

<p>CD/DPO:

<p>Can I just ______ already?!:

<p>Signs/Symptoms:

<p>Explain your Crazy here:

Re: *** Monday Crazy Train ***

• I'm in!

Crazy level from 1-10: 7

CD/DPO: CD12

Can I just ______ already?!: freakin predict ovulation

Signs/Symptoms: my body is definitely gearing up to O (OPK is getting darker, cm increasing) but it's just early for me!

Explain your crazy: My earliest O from charting is CD15.. So ack. And when in doubt, HIO, doesn't work so well with a DH who has performance issues. I'm just worried O will delay and we will have terrible timing if we stick to EOD for now, but my signs are pointing to an earlier o. Bah.

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

• LauraO11 said:
    I'm in!

Crazy level from 1-10: 7

CD/DPO: CD12

Can I just ______ already?!: freakin predict ovulation

Signs/Symptoms: my body is definitely gearing up to O (OPK is getting darker, cm increasing) but it's just early for me!

Explain your crazy: My earliest O from charting is CD15.. So ack. And when in doubt, HIO, doesn't work so well with a DH who has performance issues. I'm just worried O will delay and we will have terrible timing if we stick to EOD for now, but my signs are pointing to an earlier o. Bah.

Well, you Oed CD13 last cycle so getting fertile signs at CD12 isn't really all that strange TBH. I would try HIO tonight just in case you O tomorrow and then try to continue with EOD or every 3 days until you get CHs. How dark are your OPKs?
  • Loading the player...
  • jj32 said:

Crazy level from 1-10: 15

CD/DPO: 21

Can I just ______ already?!: Ovulate!!!

Signs/Symptoms: 

Explain your Crazy here: I bought the Answer brand OPKs from Walmart....I HATE them. I will be going to the Dollar Store tonight to pick up some OPKs. I honestly thought maybe yesterday was O since my temp was up, but today it is back down. I have no idea what is happening and I have never had a cycle like this. I had bleeding/spotting for 12 days straight. 

**butting in, hope that's ok**

Sorry you're frustrated, waiting to O is the worst! I always find it way more stressful than the 2WW. Your temps are a little wacky, do you temp at the same time every day, right after you wake up, before you get out of bed? OPKs will probably be helpful for you. I would definitely get some (I and a lot of ladies here like wondfos, you can get them cheap on Amazon). GL!

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + Cytotec.
    Operative hysteroscopy to remove septum 9/18/13.
    BFP #3 12/24/13. Natural m/c 1/17/14.
    BFP #4 3/20/14. Natural m/c 4/3/14.

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• @jj32 that seems like a strange cycle for you! I wonder with the temp drop again today and being at its lowest if you might o today or tomorrow. I hope so. Waiting to O is the worst. I'm going to hop on too. Crazy level from 1-10: 8.9 CD/DPO: 27/7 Can I just ______ already?!: pee on everything Signs/Symptoms: bloated, cramps, insomnia, insanity Explain your Crazy here: so much going on emotionally in this TWW. I O'd on the early side for me, and this dumb cyst seems to keep hurting on and off. It's stressing me out even though it's apparently only 2cm. Also my EDD is next Monday. And my stupid birthday is Sunday. It is just all a lot right now and I'm trying to stay distracted. Anyway I know 7dpo is too early and I'm trying to hold out through Wednesday and need good pee holding vibes! Crazy rant over. Thank you.
    I'm so sorry there are so many milestones for you right now. ((hugs)) FX for you! Hopefully the next few days will be kind to you.

• Crazy level from 1-10: 7
    CD/DPO: 17/3?
    Can I just ______ already?!: get some clarity
    Signs/Symptoms: nada
    Explain your Crazy here: First of all, I'm pumped that it looks like this cycle isn't anovulatory. However, my chart looks crazy to me, and I'm seriously doubting FF. I really expected my temp to jump today, indicating O yesterday. My OPK friday afternoon was not even close to positive, but Saturday the test line was super dark. Yesterday was negative, but still darker than normal. Also weird, my coverline this cycle is way lower than the last time I O'd in October. Im nervous that I didnt really O at all...Any input is greatly appreciated!
    I'll be at a new place providing support. 

• Crazy level from 1-10: 7 CD/DPO: 17/3? Can I just ______ already?!: get some clarity Signs/Symptoms: nada Explain your Crazy here: First of all, I'm pumped that it looks like this cycle isn't anovulatory. However, my chart looks crazy to me, and I'm seriously doubting FF. I really expected my temp to jump today, indicating O yesterday. My OPK friday afternoon was not even close to positive, but Saturday the test line was super dark. Yesterday was negative, but still darker than normal. Also weird, my coverline this cycle is way lower than the last time I O'd in October. Im nervous that I didnt really O at all...Any input is greatly appreciated!
    Your first 2 temps (FF shown) post-O are open circles, which is probably why FF is only giving you spotted CHs. Did you not temp at your norm time? Or is there another reason? I think it's a strong possibility FF moves your CHs after a couple more temps.
  • Crazy level from 1-10: Probably a 9

CD/DPO: CD28/DPO14 (I think)

Can I just ______ already?!: POAS already!

Signs/Symptoms: Some cramping, lower back hurts a little, breasts feel a little heavier

Explain your Crazy here: Waiting to see if AF will show up today or sometime in the next two days. Debating when I should POAS. I'm just really anxious. If AF shows up this week, may give charting a try. 

* Me: 31, DH: 33 * Married 10.16.10 * Parents of our furbaby Sophie *
    BFP: 8.28.14 | EDD 5.6.15 | MMC Discovered 9.25.14 (8 weeks)| D&C 9.30.14

"Everybody here has got a story to tell. Everybody's been through their own hell. There's nothing too special about getting hurt, but getting over it that takes the work. Because one way or another, we all need each other. Nothing's going to turn out the way you thought it would. Friends and lovers, don't you duck and cover because everything comes out the way it should in the end." -Glen Phillips, "Duck and Cover" 

• @blackbird818‌ I forgot to set my alarm over the weekend (kicking myself now) so Saturday's temp was an hour late, then Sunday I was afraid I would miss it so I kept waking up every 20 minutes. I ended up taking it about an hour early, but I'm not confident it's accurate since i didn't get a solid block of asleep beforehand.

• @blackbird818‌ I forgot to set my alarm over the weekend (kicking myself now) so Saturday's temp was an hour late, then Sunday I was afraid I would miss it so I kept waking up every 20 minutes. I ended up taking it about an hour early, but I'm not confident it's accurate since i didn't get a solid block of asleep beforehand.
    Me personally...an hour late doesn't really affect my temp. Continually waking up would for sure affect it. All you can really do is wait it out. I think yesterday has strong potential as O-day but with the open circles FF may have a hard time confirming for sure. How many months of temp info do you have in FF for it to reference?
  • My crazy level is about a 9. I am 6po and had a lot of spotting on my O day and on 3po. I am feeling crampier then normal but refuse to recognize that as a symptom of anything!

Me: 31 DH:28

BFP: July 6 2014. Ectopic discovered at 7 weeks. TTC since February 2014

Me personally...an hour late doesn't really affect my temp. Continually waking up would for sure affect it. All you can really do is wait it out. I think yesterday has strong potential as O-day but with the open circles FF may have a hard time confirming for sure. How many months of temp info do you have in FF for it to reference?

I have only been temping a few months but the vast majority of that was one giant never-ending anovulatory cycle so FF has basically nothing to go on. Thanks for talking down my crazy :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"