Trying to Get Pregnant

12 dpt / dpo - pic

81luckycharms81luckycharms member
edited December 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
My apologies...

Re: 12 dpt / dpo - pic

• Um....no one wants to see that.  You obviously missed seeing the link at the the top of the page that said to READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!!!!!!! 

Also, I think I need popcorn this could get interesting.

Married: 6/11/05- TTC #1 since October 2014

• Got it... Trying to delete. Sorry.
  • Loading the player...
  • This is my very first post. I have been ttc for almost exactly a year now. I've had 6 medicated cycles and this is my second cycle on femera with a trigger shot. I've been "testing out" the trigger, but the line has remained super, duper faint squinters. This is the first day the line looks *possibly* a little darker than the squinters. What do you guys think? I am waiting to hear back if I can come in today for a blood test. Thanks in advance for your help/advice.
    also just in case
    Married: 6/11/05- TTC #1 since October 2014

• This is my very first post. I have been ttc for almost exactly a year now. I've had 6 medicated cycles and this is my second cycle on femera with a trigger shot. I've been "testing out" the trigger, but the line has remained super, duper faint squinters. This is the first day the line looks *possibly* a little darker than the squinters. What do you guys think? I am waiting to hear back if I can come in today for a blood test. Thanks in advance for your help/advice.
    You posted this in the wrong section. It belongs in the First Tri board.

curious as to why you've had 6 medicated cycles and are still under a year of trying (shit even if it was 6 months of trying, that math still doesn't add up). However I DO NOT CARE what the answer is. 

move along.
    I think this should not have been your first post here.  We are not pee stick analyzers, actually.   Good luck regardless!

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• Hey OP you don't know me but does this look infected to you?

OMG @CLECyclist‌, I was absolutely terrified about what that pic was going to be. Too funny!

OP: away with you, get thee to first tri.
    Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

• Hey OP you don't know me but does this look infected to you?

Holy Shit, Cle. I'm just (not) minding my own business, lurking on all my TTGP loves, and I thought WTF IS CLE DOING?!?

I've missed you around these parts...

--------------------------

Aug15 January Siggy:  Favorite Mean Girl

married: 03.11.12
    BFP #1: 12.11.2014
    roll tide.
    my ute: stalk it. stalk it real good

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Lovely to to see you, @CLECyclist‌! Happy holidays!
    TB is dead.

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"