Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

(Updated) Possible 2nd loss and feeling scared and sad

ashley22284ashley22284 member
edited January 2015 in Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
my husband and I went through a miscarraige in October around 14 weeks, we opted for a natural miscarraige and it was traumatic and scary. We tried again after a normal cycle and went for our first ultrasound today at what I should have been 8 weeks and 2 days and the doc couldn't find a fetus. Uterus is measuring only 6w1d and seems to have lots of blood clots or something. He thought maybe there was a sac but couldn't tell with all the other stuff in there. I'm so nervous and sad. I had blood work done and have to go again on wed. I'm also really scared what the blood clots could mean or why they developed. Has anyone else delt with anything like this?

Re: (Updated) Possible 2nd loss and feeling scared and sad

• I am so sorry you have to go through this phase of uncertainty. It is crushing, I know especially when all your heart wants is to fight and stay positive.

I had two miscarriages this year - first in March and second in November. The baby didn't grow beyond 6 weeks in both cases and was measuring behind.

I can feel your worry. All I can say is you gotta stay strong. Bear it out. Pray for the best. Follow all that your doc says. Sending a big hug your way. Hope it turns into a positive outcome for you.
  • Thank you for your kind words. So sorry for your losses. Lots of love and hugs to you
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sorry you are in limbo. T&Ps for you.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • I'm so sorry, for your first loss and that you're in limbo now. So many *hugs* to you
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Thanks everyone. Not knowing is so difficult. Hoping for some answers soon.
  • I am sorry you are in limbo. All we can ever do is what we do in other realms of life, hope for the best, and prepare for the rest. (((HUGS))) to you.
  • I am so sorry you find yourself in limbo. That must be incredibly difficult. Hugs.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• It appears to the dr that a miscarriage is imminent. My hcg levels are in the 100,000 and went up but not as much as he thought they should of. He insists im 6 weeks even though I know 100% im 8w4d .. I used basal body temping , opk's and charted very diligently. Levels should peak and level out around week 9-12 so I think my numbers are on track but he insists no. And I guess I'm not a dr, so he's probably right :(
  • I'm so sorry *hugs*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Went in for a second opinion with a new doctor.. Saw an actual ultrasound tech this time. Only a few days after seeing my original OB she found two gestational sacs. No clots, and it was nice and clear. But still no fetal pole or yolk sac. They said possible blighted ovum. In waiting out a D&C at this point as long as I can. I keep reading about misdiagnosed blighted ovums. The whole situation is overwhelming. The waiting to miscarry and then the smallest sliver of hope that they are wrong. Trying to just find peace and believe that it is Gods will, and what will be will be. Thanks for all your kind words. Throughout everything it's nice to come to a place like this with people who understand.
  • Oh no, I hate that you're still in limbo. That's so hard.

*hugs*

• I'm sure the waiting sucks. I'm glad you could go in for a 2nd opinion. At least you know you've done everything you can to find out about it. Such a tough situation, I'm so sorry!

2 MC 2014/2015
    Baby #1 born 2/27/2016
    Baby #2 born 3/25/2018
    BFP 06/03/2020, EDD 02/10/2021

Anniversary
  • I'm so sorry :( in hoping for the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"