Baby Names
Options

Sibling for Jameson

We just found out yesterday that we're adding another member to our family!  We have Jameson already (which I know doesn't get a ton of love on this board, but we love it, so that's all that matters right? ;) )  Obviously we won't know for at least 3 more months what this little one is, but we've had these names picked out for a while.  What are your thoughts?

Boy - Adrian Lucas (Adrian is my dad's middle name)
Girl - Stella Mae (MAE are my initials)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Me: 30   DH: 32   
TFAS since May 2013
8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO

Re: Sibling for Jameson

• Options
    I like Stella and Lucas. Adrian is okay, just nms.
    I think Stella Mae sounds odd together.
  • Options
    We really prefer Lucas or Landon, but I feel some sort of need to use Adrian since DS's middle name is from DH's side.
    TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really like both too :)
  • Options
    I think that we'd really prefer Lucas or Landon as a first name, but I feel some sort of need to use Adrian since DS's middle name is from DH's side.  I just don't feel like Lucas Adrian or Landon Adrian flow as nicely.
    TFAS since May 2013
  • Options
    emmy236emmy236 member
    edited December 2014
    I think Lucas Adrian flow's very nicely. Not to mention you only really use the MN on formal papers and when he's in trouble. Stella Mae is beautiful.
  • Options
    I think the flow of Lucas Adrian is fine, but adrian Lucas flows well too.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I much prefer Adrian Lucas but the flow is fine the other way. Stella Mae is good as well.
  • Options
    I think both names are nice. Agree that either Adrian Lucas or Lucas Adrian would be fine. I think Adrian is underused.
  • Options
    Love Stella! It's our girl name, Stella Kate.

I don't love Adrian, Lucas Adrian sounds better.
  • Options
    How does Stella Noelle sound?  Is it too many ls?  I've always planned on using the mn Mae, but since this baby is our Christmas miracle, Noelle seems fitting (plus I've always liked the name).
    TFAS since May 2013
  • Options
    Stella is cute!

LOVE Adrian. Fantastic pick.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I know a family with 4 boys. Dad is Jim (James). Boys are Jameson, Jackson, Johnson, & Jefferson.

Just don't do that. ;)
  • Options
    Love Stella Mae!!! Adrian Lucas is good too
  • Options
    Adrian Lucas is a great name, and I agree that it does flow better than Lucas Adrian. 

Stella Mae sounds very cute. Stella Noelle is pretty, but I love PPs suggestion Stella Winter... 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I like both!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks for the input ladies!  @mangomimosa That's crazy! I actually love the name Josiah, but couldn't do it with a DH named Jason and then a DS named Jameson.  I already mix the two up!
    TFAS since May 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"