September 2014 Moms
Options

B&M

kaleb87kaleb87 member
edited December 2014 in September 2014 Moms

Come on ladies let's start this week off right. I know there will be some good ones it's the Monday after Christmas!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: B&M

• Options
    I forgot what B&M meant. :-/ Its been too long.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so happy to be home. MIL kept saying "there's no way E us hungry" or "she just ate". Give me my damn kid so I can feed her. Also, ped say she will be drooling it doesn't mean she's teething. And Lord help me trying to explain leap weeks...

Also, my stepkiddos shared their crud with me. 102 fever, sore throat, cough, so much congestion. Again MIL kept trying to give me decongestants. So happy to be home with my netipot, hot tea and my frozen supply of milk so some one can take a feeding here and there.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Why do I work again? Life is easier when I don't have to leave the house.. and the house is cleaner!
  • Options
    Husband works in construction and has a 2nd job at a pizza place. He took last week off from the pizza place bc we thought his mom was coming to visit but she canceled. Well, the construction job told him not to come in all last week bc he slept through his alarm on Monday so it's nice starting the new year worrying about money. It doesn't help that I work at a high school and have two weeks off for the holidays with no pay
    Together since: 1/19/09 Married: 3/14/09 Newest addition added: 9/7/14
  • Options
    My in-laws are in town and are constantly late. Don't ask me to go out with you anymore if you can't be on time. I have things I need to do and like to plan things around LO feeding and napping schedule because it makes my life easier. I am willing to adjust things for you but it makes it EXTREMELY frustrating that when I make my adjustments YOU ARE STILL LATE! Also don't bitch and moan when you want to make last minute plans at 6 o'clock at night and I tell you that LO isn't going out. You know I start our night time routine at 7 so why get mad that I refuse to leave my house at 6. Then complain that you don't see the baby. UM you could of come over at any time of they day and I will be home. I shouldn't have to constantly go out to meet you, especially when you are staying five minutes away from our house
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"