July 2014 Moms
Options

teethers?!?

jennp1979jennp1979 member
edited December 2014 in July 2014 Moms
Any LO's have their first tooth coming in yet?
What have you done to help with the pain?
Edited: question for pain

Re: teethers?!?

• Options
    DS has to be close to getting his bottom one. He's been drooling and chewing on everything and his fussiness level is out of control. Last night he was up every two hours but didn't want to eat and would tug at his ear. I know he doesn't have an ear infection because we were just at the dr for the flu. She said it was all connected and wouldn't be surprised if he cut a tooth any time now. I hope once he does, it makes him happier!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    DD just cut her first tooth yesterday! .. the one next to it is looking like it wants to come through soon. ETA: she turned 5months today

I was so excited we got a pic! AW
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They must be coming. Drool. Crankiness. Chewing. Oh the drool. This is her favorite teether toy at the moment:
  • Options
    I feel like something's coming based on "symptoms," but I've thought that for over a month now and still don't actually have any evidence in her mouth.
  • Options
    I can see one just under the gum but it hasn't actually cut through yet. I'm thinking within the next month it'll pop up.
  • Options
    LO had her first two teeth break through at 4 months 1 week. The bottom two are in, I think more are on their way in the next week.
  • Options
    darkangel42darkangel42 member
    edited January 2015
    JUST DELETE MY CONTENT
  • Options
    What did you do to help with the pain?
  • Options
    We have cold teethers, wood teethers, all of the teethers it seems, natural baby oragel, and for when all of that fails, baby tylonal. The pic I posted above seems to be the favorite one. It's made by MAM.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"