January 2014 Moms
Options

Top 3 Christmas favorites?

Traditions, stories, songs, crafts. What are your top three must have/do's?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

Re: Top 3 Christmas favorites?

• Options
    Christmas Eve my family and DH's family go to our church for the 3 PM service and then back to our house for crab and cheddars.  Yum!  I love this tradition :) 

I also love being with family and having Christmas decorations up. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Decorating the Christmas tree, and baking Christmas treats (cookies, cupcakes, cheesecake!).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Wow, @JGjocelyn

I'm impressed!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• Options
    Family is #1 and then decorating for the holidays and 3 is cocktails and food/desserts.
  • Options
    We make a traditional English Roast Dinner and have that followed by drinks and games. We stay home at Christmas and it's great. My mom usually comes along with some of our friends.

• Options
    When I was little Santa would put a red rose on my doorstep ever year on Christmas Day. I love that I am able to start this tradition with my little girl. Lol my husband was in charge of the rose he came home with a potted flower cactus ha ha ha it's the thought that counts right!
  • Options
    1. Family (at least my H and DD but the more the better)
    2. Turkey dinner
    3. Coffee and Baileys in the am, wine in the pm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"