Baby Names

Naming twins

Hello all! I have one DS who is 2 and a half and we are now expecting twin boys. It took us forever to pick my first son's name but ended up going with Jayden. My DH and I are now struggling to find 2 more boys names that sound good with it. I love Jackson and Grayson but not loving either with Jayden. We originally wanted 3 J names but now I'm starting to lean against it. Other names we were considering are Kyle, Zachary and Tyler but I live in Rhode Island and people here can't seem to pronounce their R's so it would become "Tyla" which would constantly annoy me. Any other suggestions, thoughts on the 3 J's or thoughts on the few names we were considering would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Re: Naming twins

• You're not the Duggars so please don't do all J names. From your list I like Zachary the best. Greyson doesn't get a lot of love here but it does seem to go with your DS's name. So if I had to pick a pairing from the names you mentioned Id do Zachary and Greyson. Please no Jackson. Just way too trendy and over done. But I don't love Greyson so other suggestions with Zachary

Theodore
    Thomas
    Luke/Lucas
    Gabriel
    Benjamin
    Reid

• Three J's wouldn't bother me one bit. I don't side eye parents that use the same first initial for each of their children as long as the names are nice. 
    I like Zachary the best out of the ones mentioned. Jackson and Grayson are too trendy for my taste. Kyle and Tyler are nms but are fine names.
    Other J boy names I like are:
    Jacob
    James
    Joseph
    Jeremiah
    Jonathan
    Jude
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since September 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Love Kyle! Greyson is ok, don't like Jackson I feel like it's time is done. Tyler is good too.
    Kyle gets my vote though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Love Zachary from your list. Do not like the three J idea

Jayden and....
    Zachary & Collin
    Zachary & Benjamin
    Zachary & Micah
    Zachary & Dominic
    Zachary & Spencer
    Zachary & Reid
    Zachary & Chase
    Zachary & Bennett
    Zachary & Holden
    Zachary & Liam

• Thank you all so much for the suggestions.. Sounds like Zachary is a definite. I like a lot of the other names suggested too. You were all super helpful :)
  • I like both Zachary and Kyle. I am not sure I like them together for twins.

Jayden, Zachary, and...
    Dylan
    Miles
    Nathan/Nathaniel
    Oliver
    Ryan

OR

Jayden, Kyle, and...
    Caleb
    Dylan
    Garrett
    Gavin
    Logan
    Luca/Lucas

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I like Zachary from your list and think it pairs well with Jayden.

I'm also a Grayson fan; DH has a good buddy by this name and it wears just fine on him.

My favorite sibsets are:

Jayden, Zachary, and Grayson

Jayden, Zachary, and Dylan (as suggested by PP)

Jayden, Zachary, and Wyatt

Jayden, Zachary, and Bryce

Jayden, Zachary, and Wesley  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm not a fan of the same ending for the twins. I do, however, like the nns Jack and Grey together.
  • Wow.. All these names are great! I'm loving all the pairs with Jayden. They sound really good together. I'm due in May so I have some time to think about it but there were so many mentioned that I never even thought of and love! Thank you.
  • Zachary and Zane
    Zachary and Taylor

James. Dean. Bruce. Timothy. Scott
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"